Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$132
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$153
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$140
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$194
$149
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$151
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

$133
$121
SailportSuites.com
All reviewsseparate shower and toiletfrosted glassfront deskshower areabruce b downsroom layoutcomplimentary breakfast was goodbusiness parkred lobsterthe breakfast areaolive gardensitting areayogurtrefrigerator and microwavewaffle makerking suitegood nights sleep
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Stayed at this Springhill Suites for a weekend stay in Tampa. Check in was smooth, except when we asked for adjoining rooms, it created a bit of confusion b/c my room had a King bed while my family's had double beds. I stated numerous times that I'll take 2 doubles instead of a King but I think they were so eager to please and honor the original reservation that they made it harder on themselves. In the end, though-adjoining rooms on the 5th floor, no problem.

Room was very large and comfortable, beautiful flat screen LG TV, plenty of towels. Working microwave and fridge, very convenient. Room temperature controls worked fine in my room, but in my family's room, it was very hot and they could not change it. Turned out to be a hotel-wide problem that management took care of ASAP.

Breakfast in the mornings was plentiful and left out much longer than the stated time-very convenient. Muffins, pastries, cereals, bagels, english muffins, hot sausage links, scrambled eggs (altho they looked like powdered eggs, I would avoid) and a Belgian waffle maker. Fresh coffee (very good, very strong), juices and water are available.

Did not use the pool or the gym, but both looked very nice. Did take advantage of the Business Center in the lobby to check in for my flight and print my boarding pass. Very convenient, no problems at all.

The hotel was VERY empty while we were there. Every night, there were only about 6 cars in the lot and I'm sure most of those belonged to the staff. It is off the beaten path and in a commercial area surrounded by trees. This was my only concern. There was absolutely no security. You simply walk right into the hotel and pass by the front desk to go to the elevator or the stairs. Many times we came in and there was nobody at the front desk. Since I am claustrophobic, I was ecstatic that the hotel had open stairs available for me to use. However, I realized as I was walking them that there were no cameras in the stairs and just how easy it is to access the guest rooms. That is my only complaint and why I rate the hotel overall at very good, instead of excellent.

Got a great bargain at $89.00/night. Just hope it gets a little busier because otherwise, this big pretty hotel is in the middle of nowhere, for nothing.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Stayed here while we took the children to Busch Gardens. The hotel staff was quite pleasant. The hotel is modern with separate toilet from the shower area. This was great for getting dressed in the morning. The free breakfast was great and included belgian waffles, which is my son's favorite breakfast.

There was pool in the back of the hotel and it was nice. The water was warm.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Location is a little off the beaten path, but only about 10 minutes from USF (or Busch Gardens.) Very modern and super clean brand new hotel. Breakfast was above average for free-in-the-lobby repast. Suite was very comfortable with 2 queen size beds and a flat screen TV that could be seen from both rooms. Bathroom had the toilet in one room with a tiny sink, shower next door with full sink and counter, both with pretty sliding wooden doors, and very practical for families. Desk was comfortable with lots of room and sleeper sofa was comfortable to sit on. I liked the privacy of the separation between the two sleeping areas. Two queen size beds in the room, which is a nice upgrade from the usual doubles or a king. Small frig and microwave as well. This was one of the best deals we've had in the Tampa area. We paid around $89 with the pay in advance online rate, (which we paid the day before we went.) Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MomWithBooks
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Great new hotel, very warm staff and beautiful rooms.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I stayed here for one night earlier this week. My plans had changed at the last minute and so I didn't have a reservation when I arrived at the hotel.

The front desk clerk was very welcoming and friendly. I provided my Marriott Rewards number and the computer had some trouble recognizing the number as valid, but eventually we got it worked out. I asked for a king studio on a higher floor, and was given a king studio on the fourth floor (out of 5). She also offered me a choice of one food/beverage item from the market, and additional Marriott Rewards points. This was above what the Marriott Rewards program requires, and was a nice touch. It is nice to see a hotel that goes above and beyond the minimum requirements for its guests.

The room, along with the hotel common areas, had a modern feel. This is the first time I've stayed at a SpringHill suites with the modern room layout. It has the true feel of a studio. The toilet was in a separate area than the shower, which would have been convenient if more than one person was in the room. High ceilings in the room made it feel larger. The desk area was convenient for working, with several electric outlets available. The sectional sofa was nice for watching TV. Wireless internet available, and worked without any issues. Comfortable bed provided a good night of sleep.

The hotel had a small pool area in the back which I did not have a chance to make use of. The workout room was located next to the pool, and was open 24 hours. Standard hotel gym equipment. The hotel served a complimentary breakfast in the morning, which appeared to have all the standard offerings.

Overall, this is a nice hotel which still has the feeling of being brand new. Would definitely stay here again if I need overnight accommodations in the Tampa Palms/North Tampa/Western Pasco area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business