“Love Springhill Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Holt, Michigan
“Love Springhill Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a great hotel. It's a good location. It's close to shopping and restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. We found the room to be very clean. The bed was very comfy. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DEBBI1950
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels and also for taking the time to post a review for the Tripadvisor community. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay and that you found the hotel amenities to your liking. We hope to have an opportunity again in the future to have you as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
miami, fl.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was really impressed with this hotel. Not sure how old it is but if not new it must be newly remodeled. The lobby was really pretty with curtains of beads surrounding the breakfast area. The rooms are modern as well. The shower area is separate from the toilet. There is a sleeper sofa and desk area separated from the main room by a glass partition. My only warning is to stay away from the two sets of rooms nearest the highway. Mine was 309 (one room away from the end of the corridor) and the highway noise kept me up at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy a restful night’s sleep while you were with us. I can assure you, the staff wants nothing more than your complete satisfaction. We are, however, delighted that you enjoyed the layout and the functionality of our guest rooms. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area you will give us the opportunity to put you on the opposite end of the hallway in order to get a good night’s sleep.
cagedmonkees
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stayed there almost a week recently. The hotel is fresh and clean looking. The staff is friendly (especially the breakfast lady during the week). They vary the menu slightly. Fresh strawberries, oatmeal, delicious multi grain bread, fresh spinach, eggs and sausage. During the weekend they add waffles and biscuits n gravy.

Beds were comfortable - even the coach rollaway. Although it is a bit "out in the boonies" the area, Tampa Palms/New Tampa gives a feeling of security. Two exits east put you in the run down Busch Gardens area. Definitely worth the extra 5 minute drive.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your positive comments about your stay with us at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We appreciate you pointing out the cleanliness of our rooms and our close proximity to Busch Gardens. We are delighted to hear that all our amenities were to your liking, especially the variety our breakfast has to offer, during your stay and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future!
Newport, Rhode Island
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stayed here briefly based on tripadvisor reviews. It should be made clear that this hotel accepts pets so chances are your hotel room will smell like pets! Also the housekeeping is very poor and both rooms had long hairs and toilet did not appear to be wiped down in either. The hotel was quiet as it was mostly empty, but do not get a room facing the highway or you will hear it all night long. I enjoyed the exercise room but doubt I will ever stay here again based on pet odors!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy the hotel based on your review. I can assure you, the hotel is constantly updating the facilities to ensure complete guest satisfaction. I will be sure to share your comments with our housekeeping department to make sure it is corrected right away so we do not repeat the same experience you had again. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area you will give us the opportunity to help make things right and truly impress you with the amenities and services you come to expect from the Marriott family.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our children live in the area, so we have found this to be our 'go to place' in the Tampa area. We have never been disappointed.
We move in and get cozy immediately, and after visiting our children and grandchildren, know we are going to get a good nights sleep, only to wake up to a delicious breakfast in the morning.
I give a big "THUMBS UP" to Barbara, the manager. One morning I listened to her talk to her staff, I knew why everyone is happy here. She and all the staff always make our stays special. The kitchen staff always greet you with a joyful "Good Morning", and other staff says hello when walking through the hotel.
We've already booked for our next years visit because we don't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review of your stay for the Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed the room, and found the rest of the amenities to your liking. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and management. To us, the guest is our number one priority. We want everyone to feel right at home. We look forward to have you as our guest again when your travels bring you back into the area.
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was the nicest hotels I have recently stayed in. The room's decor was nice, modern and contemporary and reminded me of a nicely furnished studio condo. The bed was comfortable and even the sofa bed was nice and comfy. The split bathroom/powder-room was different but none the less was really nice as well. The receptionist was really helpful and kind with every trip past the counter. Unlike many other recent hotels I have stayed in the past. This hotel's main entrance was secured after hours, major plus! The location of the entrance was awkward but primarily the hotel was easy to find.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We are glad to hear you found everything to your liking and we are pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful. We pride ourselves on great customer service. We also appreciate that you liked our nightly security. It is important to have every guest feel comfotable and safe. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful outdoor pool and the hotel is nicely decorated. The rooms are beautiful and the staff is professional. The breakfast was good and I enjoyed the fresh coffee and the children enjoyed the hot chocolate available around the clock. It's located in between MetLife and USAA's corporate buildings nestled in beautiful and upscale Tampa Palms area.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We are glad to hear you found everything to your liking and we are pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful and our hotel clean and safe. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
No photo provided

Been to SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!