“Our 'home away from home' in Tampa”

SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Ranked #37 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our children live in the area, so we have found this to be our 'go to place' in the Tampa area. We have never been disappointed.
We move in and get cozy immediately, and after visiting our children and grandchildren, know we are going to get a good nights sleep, only to wake up to a delicious breakfast in the morning.
I give a big "THUMBS UP" to Barbara, the manager. One morning I listened to her talk to her staff, I knew why everyone is happy here. She and all the staff always make our stays special. The kitchen staff always greet you with a joyful "Good Morning", and other staff says hello when walking through the hotel.
We've already booked for our next years visit because we don't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review of your stay for the Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed the room, and found the rest of the amenities to your liking. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and management. To us, the guest is our number one priority. We want everyone to feel right at home. We look forward to have you as our guest again when your travels bring you back into the area.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was the nicest hotels I have recently stayed in. The room's decor was nice, modern and contemporary and reminded me of a nicely furnished studio condo. The bed was comfortable and even the sofa bed was nice and comfy. The split bathroom/powder-room was different but none the less was really nice as well. The receptionist was really helpful and kind with every trip past the counter. Unlike many other recent hotels I have stayed in the past. This hotel's main entrance was secured after hours, major plus! The location of the entrance was awkward but primarily the hotel was easy to find.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We are glad to hear you found everything to your liking and we are pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful. We pride ourselves on great customer service. We also appreciate that you liked our nightly security. It is important to have every guest feel comfotable and safe. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful outdoor pool and the hotel is nicely decorated. The rooms are beautiful and the staff is professional. The breakfast was good and I enjoyed the fresh coffee and the children enjoyed the hot chocolate available around the clock. It's located in between MetLife and USAA's corporate buildings nestled in beautiful and upscale Tampa Palms area.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We are glad to hear you found everything to your liking and we are pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful and our hotel clean and safe. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I just finished a 6 night stay,while my granddaughter was at the Moffitt Cancer Center. The hotel as a nice retreat from long stressful days at the hospital. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was was nice and helpful. If I had any complaints it was that the complementary breakfast had waffles only on weekends, we were really disappointed. Also the bath layout was a little weird with the toilet being in a separate room from the main sink and shower with a huge closet in between. The décor was very European which was a nice touch. We would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback about your experiences here at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was able to take care of you during your stay. We appreciate your feedback about the room setup and the lack of waffles during the week. We would also like to offer a great variety no matter what day of the week it is. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip in Lutz. The location was pretty easy to find, and is connected to a small shopping area that makes getting food pretty easy. The hotel itself is incredibly quiet, when I checked in it was really peaceful.

My room was a pleasant surprise. The suite had a living room area that included a flat screen TV, couch, and workstation. Free (reliable) wifi was a plus. I was able to watch TV while getting some work done at the desk. The TV rotates on its stand, so when it was ready for sleep, I could catch a late show too.

The bedroom area had a nice size bed and lots of sunlight. The bathroom is split - a toilet & sink area exists within its own door, and the shower and another sink are in another area. I was traveling alone so this didn't really matter to me but I could see how this would be a nice perk if traveling with multiple people.

The staff was super pleasant with me the entire time, and the property had a nice outdoor pool (that I should have used!). Fitness center was good, and open 24 hours.

This hotel was just fine for me, and in fact I have already booked my next stay here when I return next week!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your positive comments about your stay with us at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We appreciate you pointing out the great functionality of our rooms . We are delighted to hear that all our amenities were to your liking during your stay and we look forward to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love this hotel. The staff is so nice and helpful and I love the décor. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and remind me of a hotel in Europe I really like. It is a good value and the complementary breakfast is really nice. I recommend this for parents visiting USF for graduation or Family weekend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive comments! It always bring a smile to our face when a guest is not only happy with the hotel, but with the staff and the breakfast as well. We are so pleased that you chose our hotel to stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Nice size room for 5 people. 2 queen size beds and a sofa bed. Plenty of room for everyone. Comfortable with great customer service. The hot breakfast was good with spinach as a side. I added it to every meal and felt good about starting my day with healthy choices. I'm adding spinach to the breakfast menu at home. The women who fix up the breakfast bar are attentive and friendly. There are lots of choices. The front desk took care of every request. It's right off of I75 and perfect location for us. We needed to be close to Weeki Wachi State Park (go see the mermaids), Orlando and Tampa. We were 20 minutes from anything in Tampa and 1 hour from Weeki Wachi and Orlando. Plus the bonus after a long day out was the amazing water pressure in the shower.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so pleased that the room, the service and the food was excellent. We always try to include healthy choices for our breakfast. After all breakfast is the most important meal of the day. My staff and I want to thank you for choosing Springhill Suites Tampa North and look forward to your next visit.