“Would stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Durham, North Carolina
“Would stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here recently for two nights on an Orlando/Tampa theme park vacation. Property is clean and has the new/fresh decor being adopted by many of the Marriott brands. Suite with two queens had plenty of room for a family of four (with two teen daughters at that). It was about a 15-20 minute easy drive to Busch Gardens. Hotel is in a nice area albeit somewhat confusing to find if your GPS has not been recently updated (had to switch to Waze navigation on the iPhone to find it). Expanded breakfast selection (more than just cereal and yogurt) and plenty of restaurants within a mile or so of the property.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stay at this hotel with other family members for a family reunion. Hotel was very clean. The staff was so friendly. The hot breakfast was really good also! Overall the hotel is a good place to stay :-)

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a family event with many other family members. The hotel was amazing, decorated nicely and very clean. The staff was great, Laural especially, she checked us into our room and helped make all of our request possible on a very busy Friday, which made our first impression wonderful, she happen to be working with another young lady in breakfast Sunday morning and they both went out of their way to ask my family members and i how our event was the night before, they made us feel so at home by remembering. Jonathan who worked the night was wonderful with his friendliness when giving us directions to local shopping and restaurants. All in all I will most definitely be staying at SpringHill Suites Tampa Palms again in the future. Only thing I would change about the hotel is more lighting in parking lot and more towel holders in restroom area.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Tpete88
Yamini T, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for the review on the Tripadvisor site regarding your stay at our property. I am delighted that two associates made such an indelible impression on you during your stay, Thank you for recognizing them by name. We look forward to your return to our hotel during your future travels to Tampa.
Northport, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here 5/25-5/27 while in Tampa to see the Yankees-Rays baseball game. It is a short drive into Tampa (15 minutes) and about 45 minutes to St. Pete to Tropicana Field, but much less expensive than staying in downtown. Very easy on and off the Interstate. Rooms were nice, typical Springhill Suites and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning. Rooms were quiet and the overall experience was very good. We would stay here again if we went back to Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tampa Traveler,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the SPRINGHILL SUITES TAMPA NORTH. We are delighted to have guests that visit all areas of Tampa and are pleased that you did not find our property too far from interesting local attractions. We are 6 miles from Busch Gardens and the Museum of Science and Industry as well. We would be please to have you return to our property on a future trip to Tampa.
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice and clean hotel. The rooms are beautiful and confortable. Free parking and breakfast, the staff is helpful. I would stay at Springhill Suites again and I don't have complains about this place. Near there are good restaurants such as Red Lobster and Olive Garden.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for business; the hotel is great, clean, modern and the rooms are very comfortable. The managers reception is also great, just know it is only Mon-Wed so if you are there on a Thursday Night you are out of luck. The breakfast buffet is ample and fresh. This hotel was about 2 miles away from my office but worth the extra distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed here a couple nights last week when visiting a loved one. Room was bigger than expected, and everything worked perfectly. Breakfast buffet was better than expected. If this place was closer to the airport it would always be my first place hotel. They were very accommodating when I needed a much later check out time, and Laurel went out of her way to make it happen. I only leave reviews on places that are extraordinary or amazingly terrible, needless to say this place was awesome.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Pat C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon

Been to SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!