“Great hotel & fabulous staff !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Ranked #29 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
“Great hotel & fabulous staff !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a family event with many other family members. The hotel was amazing, decorated nicely and very clean. The staff was great, Laural especially, she checked us into our room and helped make all of our request possible on a very busy Friday, which made our first impression wonderful, she happen to be working with another young lady in breakfast Sunday morning and they both went out of their way to ask my family members and i how our event was the night before, they made us feel so at home by remembering. Jonathan who worked the night was wonderful with his friendliness when giving us directions to local shopping and restaurants. All in all I will most definitely be staying at SpringHill Suites Tampa Palms again in the future. Only thing I would change about the hotel is more lighting in parking lot and more towel holders in restroom area.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Tpete88
Yamini T, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for the review on the Tripadvisor site regarding your stay at our property. I am delighted that two associates made such an indelible impression on you during your stay, Thank you for recognizing them by name. We look forward to your return to our hotel during your future travels to Tampa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Northport, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here 5/25-5/27 while in Tampa to see the Yankees-Rays baseball game. It is a short drive into Tampa (15 minutes) and about 45 minutes to St. Pete to Tropicana Field, but much less expensive than staying in downtown. Very easy on and off the Interstate. Rooms were nice, typical Springhill Suites and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning. Rooms were quiet and the overall experience was very good. We would stay here again if we went back to Tampa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tampa Traveler,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the SPRINGHILL SUITES TAMPA NORTH. We are delighted to have guests that visit all areas of Tampa and are pleased that you did not find our property too far from interesting local attractions. We are 6 miles from Busch Gardens and the Museum of Science and Industry as well. We would be please to have you return to our property on a future trip to Tampa.
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice and clean hotel. The rooms are beautiful and confortable. Free parking and breakfast, the staff is helpful. I would stay at Springhill Suites again and I don't have complains about this place. Near there are good restaurants such as Red Lobster and Olive Garden.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for business; the hotel is great, clean, modern and the rooms are very comfortable. The managers reception is also great, just know it is only Mon-Wed so if you are there on a Thursday Night you are out of luck. The breakfast buffet is ample and fresh. This hotel was about 2 miles away from my office but worth the extra distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed here a couple nights last week when visiting a loved one. Room was bigger than expected, and everything worked perfectly. Breakfast buffet was better than expected. If this place was closer to the airport it would always be my first place hotel. They were very accommodating when I needed a much later check out time, and Laurel went out of her way to make it happen. I only leave reviews on places that are extraordinary or amazingly terrible, needless to say this place was awesome.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Pat C
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Absolutely no complaints about this place, other than it's a little difficult to find in the dark. Our gps took a very roundabout way of getting to the property, and even then we found it by virtue of its height and the signage!

The room was great with a refrigerator and microwave. It had a comfortable bed and great shower. The view overlooking the woods was serene, and the room was quiet. Breakfast was included.

The staff was friendly and helpful, too.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms as the hotel is perpendicular to the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PCB, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

LOVE that this hotel is in a wooded area just off I75. LOVE the modern beachy look of the lobby and rooms. LOVE the updated bathrooms with separate "potty closet". We have a student at USF and always choose this hotel!

Room Tip: Great for Busch Gardens convenience, close to MANY restaurants
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa-Wesley Chapel
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Been to SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!