“Great Hotel with Multiple Restaurant Choices Nearby”

SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms
Ranked #35 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here on business after selecting it from the corporate travel site. Was not really sure where it was or what I was getting other than the Marriott name. First impression on walking into the main lobby was very contemporary/European, bright, and tropical. The rooms are similar, clean and roomy with a great work area. The morning breakfast was typical without anything out of the ordinary. We did a manager's reception one night that was very enjoyable. The manager was friendly, outgoing, and mingled with the guests making us feel welcomed. The next time in the area it will be the hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Bit of a challenge to find. Be sure to have directions or a Garmin.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

Reviewed January 10, 2013

New modern, European?, decor. Nice staff,good breakfast. Good location if you need to be on the Northwest side of Tampa. Location. Not so good if you want to be near the tourist places. Traffic at the intersection of I-75 and BruceB.Downs is awful due to major road construction. Otherwise the area is pretty with a very nice area for walking, eating and shopping.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Marriott SpringHill Suites-Tampa North; it was a pleasure having you with us. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience, your feedback enables us to reflect on our performance and work on exceeding expectation next time. And completely agree with you for sometime about traffic due to construction BUT the good part is the bridge is completing soon and opening is this February end of month. Look forward to serve you soon next time! Thank you once again!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is my fourth time staying at this Springhill Suites Hotel. I am in Tampa for business every month. I have my choice of hotels to stay at and I choose this location. The entire staff is awesome I cannot say enough good things about them.
The staff remembers me when I come back each month. It's nice to greet a friendly smile at the front desk and throughout the property. The hospitality staff is awesome. They keep the breakfast area well stocked with hot eggs, ham/sausage, old fashioned oatmeal, waffle station, cereal, pastries, etc. My favorite hot tea packets was personally brought over to my table!! Awesome!! She remembered what tea brand I drank considering the amount of people staying at this location.
The rooms are separated into a living room and bedroom area. The bathroom is perfect for those traveling with a family. There is a toilet and sink in one room and walkin shower and sink in another room. The wi fi works well at the hotel.
There are several very nice restaurants in close proximity. Great stay!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for going out of your way to share experience about your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites By Marriott -Tampa North. It's great to hear how much you've enjoyed staying with us & we're delighted to hear how we're one of your favorite hotels. We strive to go above and beyond with every one of our guests. Each guest is very special to us all and we really love having you stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Thank you once again ! Warm Regards !

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed 3 weeks due to relocating. Rooms were large and had great desk which was separated from bed area by screen. Lovely sofa and table that was very functional. Bed was the most comfy I have ever slept in, still miss it ! Great rates, good breakfast and wifi was upgraded whilst we were there, you will not have any issues with the Internet speed. In short I would recommend this hotel, staff are wonderful and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Cheeriopippip
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thank you for your compliments regarding our team and our facility. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our internet service.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the SpringHill Suites-Tampa North; it was a pleasure having you with us. Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a great time staying at this hotel for a family event. Despite the place being absolutely packed, the staff did a good job of keeping things clean and on track. The staff were all friendly and competent.

The room was a nice design, the bed was comfortable, and my kids loved the fresh waffles at breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mara G
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear Mara G,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to respond to TRIPADVISOR regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our your stay at our property during that very busy weekend. I have shared your comment of the staff's efficiency during our daily celebration. Your comments made their day. Thank you again for your patronage.

Posted on behalf of Barbara Scott, General Manager

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel frequently and this is one of the best values in a hotel that I've ever stayed in. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are huge, the beds are fantastic...etc. This is only place I'll stay when in Tampa in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SaintAugTraveler
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review! We truly believe that it's the people that make the difference between a good hotel and a great one. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. And look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I just love this hotel!! We have booked the Springhill Suites in Tampa Palms several times in the past few months when visiting family in the area and each stay has been a treat. Every staff person we have encountered has been extremely pleasant, courteous, and has gone out of their way to be helpful. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 9MaryJane

Dear MaryJane,
We are elated to know that you continue to receive excellent customer service from our staff and enjoy our location. Please continue to allow us to accommodate you when visiting in the area. I will definitely share the great compliments with our GREAT team. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!