$153
$107
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$274
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Tampa Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$126
$99
$151
$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$164
$159
$174
$150
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$125
$98
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

All reviewsseparate shower and toiletfrosted glassfront deskshower areabruce b downsroom layoutcomplimentary breakfast was goodbusiness parkred lobsterthe breakfast areaolive gardensitting areayogurtrefrigerator and microwavewaffle makerking suitegood nights sleep
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great hotel-rooms are nice and clean and spacious. There on business. Strange that during the Manager's Reception when I asked for a coke-they told me that only beer is free? A bit odd! Traffic on the main road off the interstate is a mess with construction. Again-good hotel at a great price.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank douger67
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This hotel was in between Tampa and the destination for my client. Aside from being difficult to access and having no quick access to I-75 (perhaps the current construction underway is going to improve this), it suited my needs for a place to put my head while on the road. The staff was friendly and helpful and the complimentary breakfast was good for an on-the-go business traveler. There are many restaurants nearby, so finding a place to eat is not a problem. However, the HVAC made loud clicking noises during the night and the high speed internet would better be described as almost dial-up. I've stayed with many other Marriott brands, and this is on the lower end of those hotels. I don't plan on repeating a visit here any time soon since high-speed internet is a requirement for me as an IT Consultant.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for business this week. The service was very good. The hotel and rooms are clean. The rooms are all suites and are very comfortable. The beds were great. I liked the layout of the room...very spacious. I also liked that the bathroom was separated with the shower and sink in one area and the toilet in another.

The breakfast was free and basic, although had eggs, waffles and oatmeal for hot items. Overall, very good value.

The only bad feature, especially for a business traveler, was the wifi connection speed was horrible. Also, they only had one computer in the business center. It was frequently being used. The speed was also very slow. I ended up printing my boarding pass at work.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank satxsptsfan
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Had no HVAC issues like previous reviewer. They should've relocated those folks with the first complaint. We needed a basic place near airport 4 1 night & this fit the bill. Free wifi was a consideration. Thought it odd that there was a kitchenette with NO dishes, silverware etc. that would be an unpleasant surprise if u arrived with your food & had nothing to eat it with/on.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Freshisbest
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night (Check-in on January 15, 2012 and Check-out on January 16, 2012) because we needed somewhere to stay in Tampa as we were going to Busch Gardens. We checked in at around 3:10 P.M. and got a room right away in room # 513. When we came in the room, it was very clean, modern, and the bathroom was amazing. The room was very warm so I turned on the A/C to cool the room down to 68 degrees as the room was 72 degrees and stuffy. Everything was great when we entered. We really didn't stay in the room when we checked in because we went out to go get something to eat and wanted to see around Tampa and Clearwater. When we came back to the hotel the room was still 72 degrees and warm. So I called the front desk to find out what was going on and said to turn it off and turn it back on again and it should work fine. So I did that and the A/C turned on. After about 30 mins later the heater turned on by itself. I called again to the front desk and said that because of the temperature outside the heater will turn on back again so I need to turn it off and on again and again. How inconvenient! It was a window A/C unit. In such a new hotel that was built in 2010, it has a window A/C and not a central A/C system. I couldn't believe that. So I went ahead and turned it off for a long time and opened the window. It was so loud outside because the I-75 was right next to the hotel. I had to close that too. Then I turned on the A/C again and it was working fine for a few hours but it was so loud as if I was working in a factory. The heater then turned on again. I got so pissed and I couldn't sleep all night. It was the worst night I ever had! I would never stay at this hotel again because I couldn't sleep all night. I was glad I was only there for 1 night. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Despite being such a modern hotel, it needs alot of improvement before I would stay here again. They did have FREE breakfast in the morning. Other than that I would not stay here again and when I go to Tampa again, I will stay somewhere else. The front desk offered me to change rooms but they said that all the rooms are the same. Don't stay at this hotel and try to find somewhere else. Sorry Springhill Suites but this was the worst stay I have ever had.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family