“Excellent Service”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At BRIO Tuscan Grille in International Plaza Mall you will discover our Italian grille menu, drinks and cozy atmosphere. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Tampa, we invite you to make your reservation today to try our Italian food traditions. Enjoy the best Italian restaurant dining experience! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went here for the first time last week. It is located int eh food area of the International mall. The inside decor is nice and the seating is comfortable. We did not have to wait to be seated. I ordered a Peach Bellini cocktail, a chopped salad, and the Roasted Chicken rissotto with sweet Potato. Hubby ordered Ravioli. They also served warm bread and gourmet-type crackers. When my order came, my first bite included a large, inedible piece of chicken cartilage which I laid to the side of my plate. I did not fuss over it but continued to enjoy my dish. The waitress came over and noticed the cartilage piece right away and went back to speak to the cooks as well as the manager who came over and offered a sincere apology for the mistake. I was really impressed byt how they handled it. Aside from that, the food is very good. They do use very large plates which give the illusion of huge portions but in fact, the portions are adequate but not large. They do not have gnocchi on the menu which was a dissapointment for my companion.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Visited twice recently during vacation to Clearwater, the service and food were excellent. My wife had the carpaccio which is served on a huge platter dish and was really good, the shrimp starter was really amazing. The main courses incl pasta alla vodka was superbly cooked. Overall an excellent experience and when we return to the area we will for sure be back at this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The best eggplant panini I have ever eaten! I'm pretty picky about my eggplant sandwich and rarely order it in a restaurant since I have always believed mine was the best. Well I was wrong. Dead wrong. The service was great and please get a side of the lobster bisque.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had been to Brio on New Years Eve & had been craving it ever since! While staying at the Double Tree on Rocky Point we knew with Brio being a short drive we would be heading there for Saturday night dinner. The service was great, the drink special of the night wasnt it was a watermelon margaritta but the food was to die for! We had the carpaccio appetizer, the black grouper special & the lamb chops- both were good but the lamb chops definitely stole the show, and we had some chocolate cake something that was very good. We ended being one of the last customers & the staff was very nice to us about that. I feel the pricing isn't too bad no matter your budget and definitely worth every penny!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

This restaurant has good food, but service can be so-so. I enjoy the breads that are served with the fresh butter. The tomato soup and lobster bisque are both yummy. Both the Pasta Alla Vodka and Fra Diavolo were enjoyed. Save room for dessert.

Been to BRIO Tuscan Grille? Share your experiences!