“Best sushi in town!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Tampa
“Best sushi in town!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

Best sushi bar in town. Great quality, always friendly, great value. Never disapointed with anything!!

Florida
“Tomo sushi on Bearss”
Reviewed September 15, 2009

The best, most affordable sushi in Tampa. I have been to many sushi places in both Tampa and St Pete and none are of the consistent quality and price that Tomo is. I have returned to Tomo time and time again for more than 5 years and am never disappointed. They always greet me with a warm welcome and have gotten to know me and my boyfriend so well over the years that they greet us by name when we walk through the door (it's the "Cheers" of local sushi places). The fish is never fishy and they make a killer hand roll; if you like a spicy kick- try the Mario roll- YUM!

Been to Tomo Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!