1,295 results
All reviews the hard rock casino free shuttle to the casino front desk busch gardens fair grounds tampa area great place to stay recommend this hotel free breakfast the shuttle driver breakfast staff excellent stay nice breakfast hot breakfast business center clean rooms short drive
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would recommend and return myself!I was alone and when I went to eat breakfast the guests that I met were also very friendly.I felt right at home!I really like the waffle maker and the variety the breakfast offers!

Room Tip: Lamp wasn't working so lighting was poor
Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ComfortSuitesTampa, Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you so much for the delightful feedback! We are thrilled to know that we made your stay such a pleasant one. It is always our top priority to provide a memorable and "return trip worthy" experience! Its great to know that we reached that goal with you. Your kind words will be shared with the entire team. We appreciate the feedback and we sincerely value your business. We cant wait to see you again on your next stop in Tampa! Have a terrific day

Kind regards,
Allison Ellington
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s hard to find a “family Friendly” hotel that’s not ridiculously expensive but I sure found one! My (Extremely Large, lol) family and I just wanted to get Away from the crazy day to day madness of school and work. Every couple of months I try to do little things like this to give my children the same stress reliever that grown ups need. We just wanted a couple of days to let the kids feel free and the grown up to have alittle night time enjoyment which is why we choose this location. It’s literally 2 minutes away from the hard rock casino and and 30ish minute drive to the beach. Perfect for what we wanted. A quick drive not far from home. We traveled with 4 adults and 10 kids! Most times we’re always apologizing for the kids just being kids but here no one absolutely no one let us apologize! Instead The staff brought extra towels, left the pool open late, gave the kids crayons during breakfast (amazing breakfast buffet let me add) and made sure they all got their strawberry banana yogurt! It was really nice to just enjoy our stay somewhere! Thank you to all the staff that made us feel so comfortable that we are already looking for more stuff to do in that area so we stay with them again next month!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
ComfortSuitesTampa, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We welcome your family anytime! It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest and we enjoyed having such a great family!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The hotel is ok. Good size rooms. Really good free hot/cold breakfast. Like the fridge in the room. Free shuttle to the casino. Unless you book well in advance, the price is pretty high for this chain.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review - appreciate your time in sharing and can't wait to welcome you back to our beautiful property soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly staff, free shuttle to the casino, free breakfast... We’ve stayed here a handful of times and it’s always great. The breakfast isn’t outstanding, but it’s free so can’t complain much! Beds are super comfortable.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sarasotaserviceking

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate your patronage and value your opinion - thank you very much again for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Excellent service from Natalie and Mark. The attention to the need of the customer was excellent and very kind and hospitable. I would recommend this comfort suites to all. The breakfast was good and the young lady doing breakfast was extremely kind as well. Great service!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very kindly for the nice words about my team. I appreciate that you took time to share and am so proud of what this can accomplish. Thank you again and I hope we can meet again soon!