1,282 results
All reviewsthe hard rock casinofree shuttle to the casinofront deskbusch gardensfair groundstampa areagreat place to stayrecommend this hotelfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbreakfast staffexcellent staynice breakfasthot breakfastbusiness centerclean roomsshort drive
Reviewed May 6, 2014

EVERYTHING about this hotel was perfect. Both the desk clerks upon arrival and departure were efficient, knowledgeable, fast, accurate, polite and well dressed. The bedding was superb. Mattress, sheets and especially the pillows were excellent and gave an excellent night's sleep. The breakfast buffet servers were friendly, clean and very diligent in replenishing all the items. All in all it was the best stay we have ever had at this hotel and we will most definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Marge J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey online to Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is very important to us and your imput helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Very nice hotel,quiet,clean and brand new.The hotel has all the amenities you expect from comfort inn.There are very good local restaurants and access to the highway is definite bonus.Great breakfast with hot food,fresh fruits and plenty of verity each day.this was important as I stayed for 3 nights

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear patel1474,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Suites Tampa Fairgrounds- Casino

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Hotel staff is very professional. Props to Kathy the Cleaning Lady for keeping pur room neat and tidy. No mean feat with 4 girls sharing a room! Breakfast was tasty. Grounds well kept. Clean pool. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay! We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear fishin-sundae ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey online to Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback of which I have shared with our staff. They join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the Tampa area.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stopped in to this hotel to inquire about a room as I needed to attend a trade show across the street at the Fairgrounds. Not really thinking that I would in fact get a room because of all the functions going on at the Fairgrounds. I approached the desk and a young lady welcomed me and asked if she could help me (I feel awful but can't remember her name) I asked if there was a room available for the night. She asked the regular questions, just one night, how many etc. After I stated it was just me, she informed me that they did in fact have an available room. It was early in the day and I figured that I would have to wait to check in until later that afternoon.
Well to my surprise, she asked me if I wanted to check in then! Blown away! I have been to 5 star hotels where they still wouldn't let you check in until late afternoon, even if they had a room available.
So that being said she told me where the elevators were and instructed on how I could take advantage of the shuttle that goes to the hotel, free of charge! (I took her up on it and Tony drove me to the casino and I proceeded to win $30.00, yea me! ha ha) He picked me up at the time specified, very pleasant young man, originally from MA.
Got to my room, (wonderful view overlooking the pool and a small pond) Very clean, smelled great and the ease of getting on the internet........... huh, wish all hotels were that easy to access! I like to sleep with the room really cold, this room got really cold! Most hotels put a governor on their thermostats to control the air/heat of a room.
I could go on and on about the wonderful customer experience I had (I had been having a terrible day up to that point!) but hopefully from my review you get that point!
Thank you Comfort Suites for an exceptional stay! I will stay here again and will make sure all of my business associates know about you too.

Cathy
Room 420
04/30/2014

Room Tip: The room I had was overlooking a pond. I could see the turtles and the fish jumping.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Catju_73
ComfortSuitesTampa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Catju_73,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuosly improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff at this facility is friendly and helpful. The shuttle service to area attractions is complimentary and always prompt. The rooms and common areas are also clean and well appointed. The decor is outstanding. I Recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear BOB1012014,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey on line to Trip Advisor about your recent stay here with us. I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the servcies we proviode and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and servcie the next time you are in Tampa.