“Fabulous, abundant fries. Great cheese veggie sandwiches and burgers.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #243 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Clean, fast, friendly. You can get in and out with a family in about 30 minutes. My kids love it and so do I.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The burgers are good, but the fries are really greasy. Just love to have good fries when I have a burger and this is not the place to get them both.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I do not give to many rave reviews but this location has more than earned it. From the greeting at the door by the staff to the fact that they were all in clean uniforms to the freshly prepared food that tasted great... It was a great experience. The food was excellent and I look forward to dining there again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

its Five Guys for crying out loud. If you've never had a burger from Five Guys, try it. Always clean always great tunes playing and one of the best burgers you'll every eat

Reviewed November 5, 2012

we visited with our 2 teenage kids. I would not normally eat burgers but glad i had one of these !
We all had bacon cheeseburgers with chips. The server advised us not to order 4 chips but share 2 as they are big portions. This was true.You can choose whatever topping you want at no extra charge. Thumbs up from us. Great burgers.