“Their bread is light and flavorful...excellent!”

La Segunda Bakery and Cafe
Order Online
Ranked #11 of 155 Quick Bites in Tampa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Restaurant is clean and inviting! Excellent bread, pastries, my turkey, bacon, avacado sandwich was fabulous!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by for one of my favorites... cafe con leche. Also had a breakfast sandwich. Very Good. The staff was so nice. It’s a new building. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Went to La Segunda off of Kennedy Blvd. for lunch the other day and I had the Cuban Sandwich and Chocolate Florentine cookies. Both were excellent! I like the layout of the cafe as it is warm and inviting. It is clean and the staff makes sure the dining areas were in perfect order. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

When you visit Tampa, just go - You’ll be happy you did. Bread baked fresh, treats delicious, sandwiches outrageously good.

Nuff said

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019

My wife & I visited La Segunda B & C for the first time to grab a couple of cups of coffee and a couple of bakery goods. We both had the cafe la leche & I had a guava & cheese turnover and she had a donut. Everything was very delicious. We also grabbed a loaf of Cuban bread & a Cuban sandwich to go. We're having the sandwich tonight for dinner and the bread was divided into 4 equal pieces with 3 being wrapped & put in the freezer and the remaining one left for either breakfast or a snack. The sandwich smells wonderful and we're looking forward to having it tonight. Sorry to not have any more details, but everything on display and on tables looked amazing. This may have been our first visit, but it will certainly not be our last one.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to La Segunda Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!