“AMAZING brunch - free beer samples:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Datz Tampa

Datz Tampa
Ranked #12 of 2,368 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barcelona
Description: We are omnivores — carnivorous, chocolate-loving, bacon-hoarding, wineauxs, beer geeks, curd nerds and yes, even vegetarians. Together we are shamelessly unapologetic flavor crusaders and Datz is our playground. An american gastropub + market dishing up regional comfort food favorites generously paired with craft beer, boutique wine and artisanal cheese. Served with ample sides of culinary education and entertainment in a spirited, ever-evolving environment. After all, we believe ordinary belongs in the dictionary, not in a restaurant. Especially ours.
Seattle, Washington
“AMAZING brunch - free beer samples:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a great and diverse brunch menu - we loved it! And my husband was in his craft brew dream, getting to sample some different brews before choosing one. The creme brulee french toast was great and my husband loved his sandwich. Lots of dessert, coffee drinks, and so many fun things to try. We will definitely be back, but plan on a wait as this place is always packed!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TXMARTINS

Tampa, Florida
“Deli food at expensive prices.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Not impressed with the menu. Less impressed with the service and the pricing. I ordered Merlot, she brought something white. She ran off so fast that I didn't get to tell her she brought the wrong stuff. Then, when I mentioned it, she offered a new glass. I told her I would just drink it. Then wanted to charge me full price for it? At 8.50 a glass, it was too expensive to drink something I didn't order. The meal was sandwiches and home made chips, nothing special.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank pwife9819
Tampa, Florida
“Cool spot, meh food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Oh Datz, I keep trying to like you, but every time I eat there it never lives up to my expectations. Too many great concepts on the menu, but they are poorly executed. The place is really great looking and their sister shop Dough is adorable. But it's mostly style over substance.

• Visited January 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Busy resto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Lots of choices for Brunch. Loved the bakery. Lots of dining venues-upstairs, outside, lower level and nice bar in the back. Attentive upbeat staff.

• Visited March 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“My husband and I loved it so much we came back the same week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We came on a Tuesday for lunch. I ordered the chicken and waffles and my husband ordered a burger with a glazed donut as the bun. It was AMAZING!!!! I had a Mimosa and he had a beer...it was perfect! Out server was really nice and really made our time there memorable since we were in Tampa on vacation. After lunch we decided to visit Dough (the bakery next to Datz and owned by them) Gourmet chocolates are amazing! They also have the most unique donuts I've ever seen!