“Unique and delicious”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Barcelona
Description: We are omnivores — carnivorous, chocolate-loving, bacon-hoarding, wineauxs, beer geeks, curd nerds and yes, even vegetarians. Together we are shamelessly unapologetic flavor crusaders and Datz is our playground. An american gastropub + market dishing up regional comfort food favorites generously paired with craft beer, boutique wine and artisanal cheese. Served with ample sides of culinary education and entertainment in a spirited, ever-evolving environment. After all, we believe ordinary belongs in the dictionary, not in a restaurant. Especially ours.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Datz is one of the best places to eat in the Tampa Bay Area. I went for breakfast and had a hard time deciding what to eat! I had poached eggs over crab cakes with hollandaise sauce. Crab cakes were 99% crab. Excellent.

Suzanne P, Owner at Datz Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Linnie2013,

Thank you so much for the feedback, and of course your business! it was really awesome to hear you enjoyed your breakfast! Please visit us again for lunch or dinner- so we can fill your belly with yumminess again (hopefully)

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

All four of us enjoyed our meal. Good price, excellent food and affordably priced. Good menu selection with breakfast, lunch and dinner items available.

Suzanne P, Owner at Datz Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

jumpjohn,

Thanks for the kind review! We really appreciate feedback from our customers. We hope to see you again soon :-)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

First time diners and look forward to going back. Mom had the "Roger's rockin reuben" sandwich, it was huge. She will be having the other half for dinner tonight. She said it was one of the best reuben's she'd had. I had the" Lettuce entertain you" salad. It was delicious, raspberries, strawberries, chicken, smoked gouda, candied slivered almonds...excellent. The decor was very cool. It was very busy, right at lunch time but the service was excellent. So glad it had been suggested to us, we will go back again very soon. There are some interesting meals I'd like to try. Also, the prices were very reasonable, especially for the serving sizes.

Suzanne P, Owner at Datz Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Wohlfies,

Thanks for your business and the great review! We really appreciate your feedback, and hope to "wow" you again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We picked Datz for our Brunch spot this week, two couples, who enjoyed it very much. I have to say, I was won over the minute I saw Pumking on the beer list (my favorite seasonal beer), beer snob life usually leaves you upset when restaurants claim to have "Craft Beer," but not Datz. Their beer list was excellent and the food was pretty good too! I had the April in Paris, which was yummy, but fell short compared to my friends dishes, so now I know to try something different next time! The service was good but nothing above and beyond, which is almost expected at a place like this on a Sunday. I will be back, and request an indoor table so I get to experience the atmosphere to the fullest.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went to early dinner with family on way to airport. Very welcoming staff and immediately got us a high chair for baby (without being asked). Server was extremely nice, food came promptly and everything was good. My wife's salmon was "excellent." I could not finish the 10 ounce Bad "rhymes with brass" Burger - and it came as I asked (medium rare) which was very good -- I often get it too rare or too well done. Prices were reasonable.

Been to Datz Tampa? Share your experiences!