“Luv this place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Austin, Texas
“Luv this place”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Food always fresh and so yummy. Had chicken tacos and tamales today. Try the tamarind tea. Service is fast and friendly.

• Visited April 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Fresh, Flavorful Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was kind of skeptical when I first saw TacoSon. It has a drive-thru and I thought for a moment that it was going to be some version of Taco Bell, but that couldn't be further from the truth. They have a great selection of fresh Mexican food and very reasonable prices. I've had several versions of the tacos as well as chips and queso, and they were excellent each time. After my first visit, I couldn't help but recommend TacoSon anytime a friend mentioned wanting to try something new. If you love fresh, flavorful food at a great price in a casual atmosphere, you must visit TacoSon.

• Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This place does not dissapoint. The food is authentic. I had the "cochinita pibil" and it is the best that i have ever had. I cannot wait to try other items on the menu. This place also has a drive through in case you're in a hurry and rather not get out of the car. Will definitely make this a regular stop.

2 Thank Felix I
Avon Lake, Ohio
“Best Tacos in Tampa”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

These tacos are THE best, hands-down. They are cheap and come with lots of meat. The sauces are delicious, and the toppings are fresh and yummy. The burrito panzon is HUGE and amazing. Tons of meat, rice, delicious sauce, and vegetables. I love coming to the one in Tampa.
I visited the one in St. Pete and could not believe they were from the same owner because I didn't really like the tacos there. The asada tacos were hard, the lengua tacos needed salt desperately, and even though I ordered barbacoa tacos, somehow I ended up with cochinita pibil tacos, which I don't really like. I think it might be due to the fact that none of the people taking the orders spoke Spanish. The St Pete location needs to get it together and be more like the Tampa one.

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent fresh Mexican.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Anything on the menu is delicious. I have tried 4 or 5 different items and have enjoyed them all. Some Mexican can look and taste processed, but all their food has a fresh look and taste. One way to tell is that the salad my wife gets is slightly different everytime, and it is always a good thing.
Also my wife keeps gluten free and there are many choices including corn tortillas. A family of four can go out for $20-30 including dessert!