“Country inn and suites. ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8109 Benjamin Road, Tampa, FL 33634   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 10%
Ranked #52 of 161 Hotels in Tampa
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Country inn and suites. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband I stayed on the third floor near the pool. It was quiet, the rooms clean, no disturbances. The washer and dryer were clean, located on the bottom floor. A small, neat fitness room offers four aerobic machines. However, every vending machine was empty of water and none was offered in the lobby.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Nonie Burchfiel... B
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay though I apologize for the lack of water in the vending machines and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Venice, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel this weekend and woke to bed bugs all over my pillows at 2 am! (room 303) We called down to the front desk to notify them and their response was " we'll call you back in a couple of minutes" When they called back they offered to move us to another room but we were all ready packing our to stuff to go to another hotel. They didn't sound surprised or apologetic!! We came home and washed everything and are crossing our fingers that we don't end up with an infestation here too!! Thanks so much Country Inn and Suites!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank RLP0122
I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not yet found any evidence of a bed bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. We thank you for bringing the matter to our attention so that we can respond as quickly as possible. We do hope you'll return and enjoy a more pleasant experience.
Umatilla, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is great. We enjoyed the breakfast all four days. The pool and spa were very relaxing. I met 7 staff members during our stay. All seven were all about service. Sheri at the front desk helped us with matching a price with a hotel booking service. She also extended our checkout to 1:30 pm. The lobby, breakfast room, pool area, fitness area, hallways and entrance were always kept clean. I needed something in the room. The lady at the front desk (evening) brought it to me within 2 minutes. If we have a need to come back to this area, we will stay here again. One more thing that might be important. Our car was UN-drive able so I drove my work truck with $1,500 in tools in tool boxes. With only a small brass lock on each box I was worried. No one touched my tools. I contribute that to hotel lighting, security cameras and the overall area. Thanks to the hotel and it's wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Choose room 115. It is closest to the pool and exercise room. It also is directly next to a boardroo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star review! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Excellent, friendly staff members. Good selection for breakfast, comfortable sitting area. Parking is very convenient. The hotel is closed to the airport and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review and five star rating. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate your loyalty, and we are all looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 Days to attend a wedding last week of June. My stay here was very comfortable with staff being very helpful and cordial with my needs and demands.I highly recommened this place. Also its very close to TPA airport.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for rating our hotel so highly and for sharing your experience with our staff, management, and future guests. We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we can't wait to see you again!
Corinna, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

The room was wonderful. Very comfortable beds. Nice complementary breakfast. The staff was very helpful. The location is in a good spot. My only complaint is that the pool was dirty. I would definitely stay there again.

• 5 of 5 stars
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I do apologize if the pool was closed or uncleaned during your stay and I am glad that you enjoyed yourself enough to return. We look forward to your next adventure in the area.
tampa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Staff very accommodating..Sherry and Terry are excellent staff members. Always ready to accommodate last minute travel to the Tampa area. Rooms are always clean. I enjoyed the cookies at the desk and always a good breakfast

• 5 of 5 stars
It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! Thank you for writing this review!