“Awesome time with BFF”

Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa
Ranked #38 of 198 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida and the place where celebrities love to stay and play. This electrifying casino is one of the most successful and largest casinos in the world, and features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. The casino offers a valet service or free, self-parking. We welcome reviews about the casino experience, but we do have a hotel and amenity specific page so be sure to leave your review on the right page so we can best respond to your comments.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The Casino is very nice and clean. The best part was the band I don't remember there name but they were there Nov. 27th I think the main singer's last name was Rose. They were coming back New Year's Eve. If I had the money I would fly back to see them. I love to watch people and this is the place. This was my second time and I will go again when I come to Tampa.

SHRTampa, Public Relations Coordinator at Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

We're so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to your future visits! Be sure to check out our website for all future concerts and events.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I love this place. Great atmosphere. Slots & tables for everyone. A must visit if you are ever in Tampa. Adequate parking. Hard Rock Cafe located inside.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We've visited this casino a couple of times since we've been coming to FL, and have enjoyed ourselves both times. They have a good variety of slot machines, and there are always people at the table games. We ate while there and our meal was very good, though a little expensive. The security staff were evident, which we think is a good thing, and the slot attendants seemed to come quickly when summoned. Parking is convenient in a covered garage. We would recommend visiting this casino, and we will return soon ourselves.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very similar to the other Indian casino's in Florida.Many slots.what it does lack is the shopping that the Hollywood casino has.Also very limited entertainment,this is for locals.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I don't feel it's fair to review a casino based on what you win or lose. I think a lot of the bad reviews here are due to people being upset that they lost money. That's why it's called gambling! There is no guarantee that you're going to win! That being said, this is a very large, very nice casino. Staff is friendly. Drinks a little on the expensive side. Definitely smells of cigarette smoke but not unbearable. I have visited twice and enjoyed myself both times. Come here for a fun night out and don't take more money than you are willing to lose!

SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

You're exactly right, unfortunately guests who don't come out on top tend to write a negative review. We wish more of our winners would take the time to do so. But we understand. Thanks so much for the comments and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Best regards, and rock on.