“Not worth it anymore”

Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa
Ranked #30 of 197 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida and the place where celebrities love to stay and play. This electrifying casino is one of the most successful and largest casinos in the world, and features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. The casino offers a valet service or free, self-parking. We welcome reviews about the casino experience, but we do have a hotel and amenity specific page so be sure to leave your review on the right page so we can best respond to your comments.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have gone to the hard rock about 4 to 5 times this year. First time there, HR let me win a satisfying amount, but every since then, haven't been winning anything. Can't even play long enough to have fun. Taking the bus is not an incentive anymore since they've taken away the free play. I don't care what the marketing spokesman says, the machines are very tight. Bonuses don't pay much. Got 45 free spins from a bonus and won a whopping total of thirty sum dollars; REALLY!! Hard rock isn't worth the trip anymore.

15  Thank Helen L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,036)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"excitement"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Did WIN on a $1 slot.......not a lot, but definitely enough! Ate at the Food Court b/c Buffet is fairly expensive. Absolutely LOVED all the pictures and memorabilia stuff of Rock n Roll stars. We are "Baby Boomers" in our mid 60's. As for me, I'm a REALLY HUGE fan of Classic Rock!

SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Congratulations on your big WIN, thank you for hanging out with us. We look forward to see you again!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you have money you want to part with then definitely go to the Hard Rock Casino. I have visited on many occasions and never walked out with the money I walked in with. I've gone back because I can't believe that I can never win there. I have traveled to many casinos in the U. S. and always had fun winning and not losing all my money. Tight slots do not make happy customers.

13  Thank TerryN246
Reviewed July 21, 2013

They have a couple of nice restaurants, but when it comes to their slots, you would save some time by just giving them what your going to spend at the door. They must have the tightest slots of any casino that I have been to. Sure wish they could get some competition here in Florida

1  Thank smittykr
See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I am a big supporter of the Hard rock. I hate this new rewards program, I was actually excited sounded good, Guess what ! Machines tightened , staff is upset, Casino Host's, forget it they have to walk the floor, and interact with people that put 20.00 into a slot and expect millions.

Come on guys the old program worked! I spent a ton to be pampered, I want my old Hard Rock back, and my Casino host Billy
you ROCK, my Husband ( who can be difficult) , was impressed with this Casino I will not be back any time soon, this is not because of luck., but you are destroying the things that made you special.

11  Thank Mary W

Thanks for your comments. We're sorry our changes have affected you that way, we definitely do value you and all of the guests who choose us as their entertainment option. While we understand your position and appreciate your suggestions, the fact remains we have changed and we would like to think for the better. Not just for us, but for the vast majority of guests who allow us to stay competitive in the current entertainment environment. The feedback from these guests are what have inspired us to make the changes we have made. For those who play $4 Comp Dollars per visit, our rewards are not only comparable but they exceed loyalty programs at other casinos. These guests are also rewarded 2 1/2 times faster. We have shifted our programs to ensure we capture the details of guest service that surpass what our customers have come to expect from a world-class destination like Seminole Hard Rock. We hope you will come back and want to thank you again for your continued support.