“Roc 'n' Gia's - a roc'n good meal”
Review of ROC 'N' GIA'S CAFE - CLOSED

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Tampa, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roc 'n' Gia's - a roc'n good meal”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

three of us had breakfast at Roc 'n' Gia's which we learned was named after the owners two kids. A bit difficult to find at first as it's tucked away in a small south tampa shopping center. Two of us had the cuban egg sandwich and the other the very large "pick any 4" breakfast. One of the best cuban breakfast sandwiches I've had, made just the way I ordered with extra crispy bacon. Tony our waiter was friendly and the service was excellent as well as the food. We'll be back.

Bokeelia
“Great value!”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

I got one of their sandwiches, and not only was it excellent in quailty, I had to look at the bill twice because the price was so reasonable. Very good place!

South Tampa, FL
“Great quality breakfast and so much more”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

Though I haven't tried everything on the menu yet, I've done both breakfast and lunch here. Breakfast is great quality, I had a fantastic looking well put together breakfast sandwich a few weeks ago with 2 eggs served on cuban bread with bacon and cheese in the middle, very tasty! The breakfast skillet is also over the top and probably my favorite meal so far! The environment is very friendly, service is fast and the place is very clean. 50's style theme but modern with LCD TVs! It's a great quick stop for dining in or grabbing something to go. Super casual and laid back, I usually catch up on the local paper while I'm waiting. There's still a lot more on the menu I'm waiting to try, cheese steaks and protein shakes just to name a few.