“Only had lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aqua Tampa

Aqua Tampa
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rocky Point Drive
Description: Our menu sets a new standard of culinary excellence, boasting fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world, including stone crab claws and a superb “raw bar”. Aqua's fresh colors reflect the vibrancy of the cool ocean waters. Experience an environment designed to entertain your every sense, highlighted by a water encased walk-in wine tower and a state- of- the- art open kitchen.
Tampa, Florida
“Only had lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I work close to the restaurant and sometimes splurge on lunch. I have had the mahi mahi with spinach and potatoes. I have to say I really enjoy this meal. It is flavorful and taste really good. The appetizers are pretty good too. I definitely enjoy the food when I do have it.

Visited June 2014

Orlando, Florida
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Food is awesome, service is great and the MAC-N-CHESSE is a must! Your have to stop by here if you want to have a nice dinner. Chart House is across the street but go here! :)

Visited July 2014
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I eat at Aqua everyday for lunch before I go to work. I work at a hotel on the island and this place is high class, affordable and great service all the way around. From Austin and Stephanie behind the bar to Nayla the host. I have tried all the salads and they are all amazing. Very good especially the Nicoise. Now I am trying the Flatbreads and these chefs that cook here know exactly what they are doing. This is one of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat, relax and work on my comp before my shift starts.

• Visited July 2014
Ocoee, Florida
“Not worth the expense.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were staying at the Westin for the 4th of July weekend and we decided to try Aqua as it is on the hotel premises. We opted for the buffet BBQ dinner for the 4th of July and ended up eating a hamburger with chips as most of the other choices were gone. Thinking that it was still early about 8:30 and it was supposed to stop at 10:00 they would still replenish the food. Alas, we were disappointed when they did not. That was a pretty expensive hamburger!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Orlando, Florida
“Enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

You cant find a fine dine restaurant that are real affordable like Aqua , Food was excellent, service was great esp. Kevin who served us. If you want to dine in a descent place with great value, i recommend this restaurant. They don't have huge selection of food but enough to satisfies you what they have.

Visited July 2014