Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$113
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$177
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$134
$123
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$157
$129
$155
$140
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$153
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

1,088 results
All reviewsfire pitlaser spine institutefront deskbedroom suitebasketball courttampa airportshuttle serviceparking garagebreakfast and dinnerfull kitcheninternational mallother hotelshome away from homehot breakfastevening receptionnice poolfree breakfast
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very nice and convenient hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again if the opportunity presents itself. Rooms were clean and well layout. Although I did not use them, the pool and fitness center looked great and had I had the time I'm sure I would have enjoyed them also.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Eric G,

We do have a staff that enjoys to take care of our guest. Thank you for letting me know and we wait for your return to Tampa!

At your service,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night before a cruise. We found the hotel clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. We would definitely return. The suites were great for a large family. We really enjoyed the manager's reception in the evening. It was great to get a drink and dinner and relax after a long day of travelling.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Patrice C

Dear Patrice C,

WOW, thank you! I think very highly of my team and appreciate your comments to share with the world.

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

nothing worked right. rooms smell like smoke. My stove burners were not even connnected. When I reported the cigerrette smell, the staff informed me that since some rooms are still allowing smoking that is seeps through the ventillation. My walls looked like a kid fingerpainted all over them. Remotes didnt have batteries...need I go on.!

1  Thank Toxie R

Dear Toxie R,

I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Feel free to reach out to me so we can talk one on one. I would love for you to give us another try.

At your service,

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I'd never stayed at a Hilton Hotel prior to this trip. We were very pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The staff, the accommodations and the food service were all excellent. If we every visit Tampa again, Homewood Suites is where we'll stay. Thank you.

3  Thank Patrick S

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much! Great comments that I will share with my great team.

We wait for your return.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is awesome! Great amenities, spacious rooms, just everything was great. This was my first experience with this chain and I was not entirely sure what to expect, I was blown away. My only, and I do mean only, 2 downfalls that kept this from being any better were: 1) Their complementary internet is greatly throttled, it was hard doing work with it. Come to find out they have tiered service which, per company policy, I could not use; and 2) their location is great as long as you either have a car or pay for taxis. There is nothing really close by, everything is a walk. The only restaurant "close" is in the lobby (literally) of the hotel next door. Otherwise, this place is well worth your consideration!

2  Thank Chad S

Dear Chad S,

Our hotel is AWESOME. Thank you for letting everone know. Now we just need you to return to us with more friends.

See you soon.