Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore
$153
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$109
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$176
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$134
$123
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$157
$149
$140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$129
$109
$131
$87
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

1,087 results
All reviewsfire pitlaser spine institutefront deskbedroom suitebasketball courttampa airportshuttle serviceparking garagebreakfast and dinnerfull kitcheninternational mallother hotelshome away from homehot breakfastevening receptionnice poolfree breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Overall my family is extremely happy with our stay at this hotel. We felt very much at home. Everything was clean and in order. The one issue I did have was that I reserved a king one bedroom suite but when I went to check-in they only showed they had a queen one bedroom suite. The individual at check-in ended up putting my family in a two bedroom king suite for the same price. I thought I was in trouble and was going to have to settle for a smaller room. I was really unhappy at first but pleased with the response.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Melissa R
John F, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Melissa R,

Thank you for your response. I apologize the room you originally reserved was unavailable at check-in , but glad we were able to accommodate you to something even better. We hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Staff from front desk to housekeeping were extremely helpful and friendly; my family loved the free breakfast and dinner and we especially enjoyed cocktails and live music on the Thursday evening we were there. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Caymanguest

Dear Cayman Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our theme night and selection of food. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I came "Home" today to a Backyard BBQ style dinner. What a wondetful experience! Great food,atmosphere,and people! Live music too!! I've stayed in many hotels,but this one stands out. I've been staying here since the property opened in 2009 and its still the same! Great staff and amazing suites! Thank you to Holly for being so kind! Thank you to Samantha for making check in flawless. Kendall is the sweetest ever and deserves credit for how polite and professional she is. Housekeeping you rock too!! Breakfast staff, so kind and accommodating. Everyone has the right attitude and helpful spirit. I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Non smokers and allergy sufferers stay away from the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Terika W
Kendall W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2013

Hi Terika,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Backyard BBQ theme night. I will be sure to share your comments with Samantha, Hollie and the other staff members. As the summer approaches we will be looking into hosting other events to cater to families. Let me know when you plan to return and I will personally make your reservation. I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this Homewood Suites for a two-week work trip. The staff here went out of their way to take care of special requests like arranging a different time for room service and taking care of the bill at the end. They call you by name and are always more than happy to help. They were definitely the highlight of staying here.

The rooms are nice, although if you are looking for a full kitchen these do not have stoves. The rest of the kitchen was well outfitted though. The furniture is getting a little old but is still nice and the bed was comfortable. Great water pressure too. Very quiet hallways and good insulation from neighboring rooms.

The hotel is not within walking distance to restaurants but is only a few minutes by car. They also have a nice pool and a fire pit that they light at night. Free parking too. Overall, this was an excellent stay and I would stay here again on another business trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank UnboundTraveler

Dear Unbound Traveler,

Thank you for highlighting the great service you were provided at our property. I will share your feedback with our team during our daily huddle. Next time you come to Tampa, take advantage of our complimentary shuttle that can take you to the two area malls/restaurants. I look forward to meeting you.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This property deserves its high marks. Hollie at reception checked me in with a smile and by name when I arrived for my one-night stay on business. Due to my Diamond status, they upgraded me to a two-bedroom suite (very nice touch!). One bedroom had a king bed, the other two queens. Combined with the sofa bed, the suite could have slept eight. It's a pity this always happens when I'm alone and only staying overnight so that I can't really enjoy the comforts of the room. I like king beds, and was a little bit concerned that that bedroom was close to the elevator, but I slept well overnight and didn't hear the elevators. Food service was above average for Homewood. Instead of bringing out the wine in carafes after having poured it from boxed wine containers (or worse), this hotel served Woodbridge wine in the bottle. They also offered fruit at the dinner service, which I appreciate. I found a parking space in the lot outside, but it turns out they have a multi-level garage that I guess they share with the Hilton Garden Inn across the way. The only downside as far as I am concerned is that the neighborhood is very boring if one does not have a car, nothing but airport hotels and office parks. Convenient if you need to be close to the airport or have business nearby, but not of interest to the average leisure visitor.

Room Tip: Even though it's across from the airport, I did not hear any aircraft noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Trotamundos09
GMHWSTAMPA, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Trotamundos09,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the many amenities that the Homewood Suites brand has to offer. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and especially Hollie. She will be delighted to see that you mentioned her efforts. Again, thank you for your feedback and most importantly, thank you for being a valued Diamond member. Hope to see you back here soon.

Safe Travels,