Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewscabana suitemojito barfront deskclose to the airportbusiness tripwithin milesbreakfast buffetminute drivemile radiushotel shuttleshuttle serviceinternational plazastayed one nightnice poolupon checkgreat customer serviceparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2011

I stay at this hotel regularly for business and was impressed with Marilyn at the front desk who made it a point to remember my name and personally great me. Great job Marilyn!

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed here on 12/15 as we were headed outbound to the BVI, and again last night on our way back in. The shuttle to/from the airport is convenient, they're close to the airport and have spacious, clean, well appointed rooms. Their cabana suites are huge, but you have to walk outside past the pool to get to them - great when the weather is good, but not so great with the chilly weather that we've been having in FL. We requested a room in the main tower last night and got a great suite on the 11th floor, again very spacious and nicely appointed. We didn't hear any flight or road traffic despite the location.

Jim & Colette

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ColetteAndJim
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I'm a frequent traveler in the Priority Club program (Platinum) which means that I stay at a LOT of Holiday Inns, Holiday Inn Express', and Crowne Plazas (CP). Typically I try to stay in CP as they are normally a step above the others. Well this CP was even a step above other CPs. The location is very convenient to the Tampa airport. Our flight arrived late and rather than rent a car that late we just took the complimentary airport shuttle to the hotel then back again the next morning to the rental car place. The shuttle drivers were great. The front desk was great and very helpful. The room was large, very clean, and even had a great view. I noticed that they also have Cabana rooms near the pool. I didn't see any of those (and it would have been too cold to get in the pool anyway even with it being heated) but from seeing the rest of the hotel I can imagine that the cabanas were also good.

There are more convenient hotels for me to stay when visiting Tampa but this is the one that I will be returning to.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I will never forget the staff that I met at this hotel. They made me feel at home as much as
possible. My total stay at this hotel was 3 1/2 months. I especially want to thank Marilyn ,
Dani, Eric and Alfonso.These are the people that make this hotel what it is. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family .

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I ended up moving from this hotel as there were too many dumb problems the worst being a sink vanity mirror in the main part of the room that kept lighting up and turning off in the middle of the night on it's own. Other rooms were either noisy or smelled of stinky man. One had a messy bed leading me loosing my trust in the hotel's business practices.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo