$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$131
$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$170
$157
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$99
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$163
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
1,027 results
All reviewscabana suitemojito barfront deskclose to the airportbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwithin milesmile radiusminute drivehotel shuttleshuttle serviceinternational plazagreat customer servicenice poolstayed one nightparking lotfree shuttle
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Needed a hotel for a night prior to flying out of Tampa, and decided to book this hotel due to it's proximity and shuttle to the airport. From the minute I arrived, I cant think of a single thing to complain about or nit pick on. Check in staff were very friendly and helpful, the shuttle driver was just as friendly and helpful, the rooms were spotless and modern, and the price I paid was great. The hotel is just across from the Westshore Plaza Mall, five minutes from the International Plaza Mall, and about five minutes from the airport. This area of Tampa doesnt really cater to tourists, so I'm not sure this hotel would be ideal for tourists staying in the area looking for a beach location, but it's absolutely great for anybody on business in the area or looking for a great hotel prior to flying out of TPA. I look forward to staying there again on my next flight out of the airport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
CPTW5303, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us about your recent stay! We are so glad you left with such a positive view of our hotel. Our shuttle is extremely convenient for our business and leisure travelers. Next time you are here we can take you to a small beach area that is within our shuttle range or arrange transportation for you to the beaches on the Gulf. We look forward to your next stay with us and thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This weekend, my husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza. We had the most wonderful time and were amazed at the quality of service this hotel provided us. It was our first anniversary and the staff made us feel extremely welcome. We were delighted by a bottle of wine and a cheese and fruit plate in our room (which was upgraded to suite!). I have worked in customer service for a good part of my life and have never encountered the quality of service the staff provided us. Some of the staff members which made our stay very special included Butch, the driver, and Samantha and Bry from Mojitos. Our first anniversary was one we will never forget.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for celebrating your wedding anniversary with us! We are so glad we were able to "wow" you and make it a memorable experience. Our staff loves to go above and beyond for our guests. It's great you were able to see that level of service from our driver, Butch and the girls in Mojito. We wish you all the best and look forward to having you back soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just come home from a 2 night stay at this property to attend a conference held there.

Requested a King room...Given a 2 double, not a huge deal, but it was a foreshadow of things to come.

The hallway- 6th floor- was low- a funny dropped ceiling going down to about 6"6'- made the space feel cramped.
Got into the room, found my 2 double beds- again, not a huge deal but.....The property as others have said is near the airport- Jet noise, plus noisy A/C= not a good sleeping environment. Also, there was no room darkening shades on the window..... room was light regardless of the time of day.

Breakfast Buffet.... EH... Cold food, stale pastries and an arrogant host pouring coffee.... Glad it was included as part of my conference stay, as it wasn't worth what they were charging.

NOW>>> I CANNOT BLAME THE HOTEL FOR THE ACTIONS OF ITS GUESTS.... BUT, they should be responsible for the actions of their staff in response to the guests.

There was a large party of young folks occupying several rooms on my floor, and their party carried into the hallway at approx. 1am.... No security roaming the building. At 3:30 AM a young man in is jockey shorts was banging on my door in an attempt to get in. It took THREE calls to the front desk to get someone up to my hallway outside my room to escort this youth (QUITE INTOXICATED) to the desk. By this time(4AM ) I was wide awake with no hope of sleep.

The desk staff did not intervene towards myself at any time, not even an apology for the inconvenience. Even the ASST GM was quite useless in any explanation to the lack of security or the delayed response to the incident overnight. All she offered was a weak apology and that she would speak to the overnight staff.

The hotel itself is in major need of an overhaul... Trash needed to be emptied and fixtures outdated.

For the price, there are many other options near the Tampa airport that will suit your needs in a much nicer environment with Friendlier staff.

Room Tip: To find a good room, look for a different property
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank IKE954
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear IKE954,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel is a little slice of heaven! I managed a conference at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore and can't say enough good things about my experience. My client was thrilled and raved about the hotel and it's staff from beginning to end. It is only 2 minutes from the airport, but you would think you at a tropical resort. The hotel staff is phenomenal - friendly, helpful and always professional. The rooms are clean, modern and beautifully appointed. I came for business but felt like I was on vacation!

Room Tip: Pick a Cabana Suite - huge and luxurious, right next to the pool (but quiet)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
CPTW5303, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear JPWren,

Thank you so much for sharing that glowing review of our hotel! We are so glad to hear that you loved the resort style feel with the convenience of being so close to the airport. We hold conferences of all sizes and are so glad we were able to accommodate your group so well. We look forward to having you and your team visit us again soon!

Best Regards,
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stayed here during a business visit to Tampa. It is located close the airport and the hotel offered a free shuttle service from the airport. I received a warm welcome by the friendly and cheerful hotel staff. I requested for a room in the quiet zone. I had a sound sleep on the plush and comfortable beds. The rooms also offered views of the bay and the city. It was relaxing after spending a long day of enjoying the popular Tampa Bay attractions. I enjoyed the hot breakfast of egg benedicts and a warm cup of tea with a cool and refreshing juice in their stylish and relaxed Mezzo restaurant. If you are looking to celebrate life and indulge this is the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Becky H.,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are so glad you were able to "celebrate life and indulge" here at the Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore. It's always nice to be able to relax and enjoy the local attractions while still attending to needed business. We will see you on your next visit to Tampa!