Westin Tampa Bay
Marriott Hotels
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$85
$72
Travelocity
$142
  • Pool
All reviewsaqua restaurantprivate beachindoor poolseparate tubfront deskclose to the airportheavenly bedthe club loungebahama breezeself parkingroom servicebeautiful hotelinternational plaza mallbusiness travelminute drivefitness centershuttle service
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I recently visited this hotel during the August 2 weekend. While the hotel itself looked very nice, the one thing that made this particular hotel stand out was the service, which was simply exemplary. They went out of thier way to make sure that we had a wonderful time and catered to our needs without being intrusive. This was well appreciated. This is the first and only review that I have ever written about anything. Thank you for your service Westin.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
westintampabaygm, General Manager at Westin Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Dear Desimurmur,

Wow!! We are truly honored to be the subject of the first review that you have ever written. Thank you so much for taking the time and for sharing your kind thoughts from this pleasant experience. Your sentiments and very gracious 5/5 rating has been shared with our team and your review certainly did make our day. We hope to see you again soon and hopefully we will match or even out do our last performance :).
Stay well,

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel was perfect for what I needed on the trip. Very close to the airport with a provided prompt, convenient shuttle. Road or plane noise was not noticed or an issue, however.

Rooms and bathroom were what you expect from a Westin - nice, clean and comfortable. Desks have easy access charging stations for computers and phones. Onsite restaurant, bar and Starbucks were all convenient and well liked by the entire party. Valet parking was inexpensive and quick.

Overall, a hotel I would certainly recommend and stay at again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
westintampabaygm, General Manager at Westin Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Hello Wain2,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your very kind words. Your comments and your 5/5 rating are very much appreciated and certainly validate the joy we feel each time that we are able to provide our guests with personal service and lasting memories. We hope that you will return again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is an excellent hotel to stay in the area. I'll break it down into three categories room, location and service.

Room: I lived on the SPG floor so I had excellent views of the bay from my room. Since the hotel is fairly new, the rooms have the new Westin style and are nice and spacious.
Location: Tampa isn't a big city but the location of this city is pretty central. Its five minutes from the airport There are several restaurants and bars in the area but the main drag is only about 12 minutes away at South Howard (SoHo). We went fishing on one of the days and the docks were a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
Service: Parking is dirt cheap for a Westin at $5 per day for both valet and self. I only had the brunch at the restaurant (Aqua) but it was really good. Staff is friendly as you would expect at a Westin but they were also extremely accommodating arranging for taxi's as and when we needed it.

Overall, really nice hotel and totally worth staying here.

Dear Rocky Sh,

On behalf of the entire team I would like to extend my gratitude for your loyalty to the Westin Brand and for taking the time to wtite such nice comments about your recent stay.
By covering the three catagories as you did you have certainly given everyone a very good visual of your experience and of what they can expect prior to staying with us. We hope to see you again in the near future and thanks again!!

Stay well,

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I want to thank Eugene because he was very helpful with some needs before my arriving at Westin. The weekend I stayed at the Westin was I do the proposal to my girlfriend, and He help me to arrange something prior to my arriving. He is a very value employee for the hotel. Eugene thanks once again.

German Cardenas

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear German C C,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how Eugene went above and beyond to make your stay all that more special. We are very proud of all of our Associates and Eugene consistently sets the pace when it comes to providing personal and instinctive service. Rest assured that he has been recognized for his efforts and we all thank you for your gracious 5/5 rating. Hopefully, we will see you in the very near future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

As expected good service and rooms clean. View is spectacular. Nice restaurant/ bar. Mitchell was outstanding at the bar. Restaurant a little slow but it isFlorida so it is expected.
Down the hotel there is a Bahama Breeze restaurant perfectly located.

• Stayed: July 2013
westintampabaygm, General Manager at Westin Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Isantiago,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for your very kind words. Your review will be shared with our entire team and will continue to provide the motivation to help us all raise the bar even higher. Please visit us againa soon.