Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino
  • Breakfast included
$129
$123
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$131
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$103
SailportSuites.com
$149
$119
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsthe hard rock casinofront deskfree breakfastfree shuttlemarriott brandyogurtshuttle servicewould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablethe breakfast areahot breakfastchecking incoffee makerbusch gardensybor cityfairgroundsproperty
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is very close to I-4 and the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino along with the State Fairgrounds. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. It is an excellent value. I stay at many Mariott properties and am always looking for the best value as I frequently travel for business. I would stay with my family as it does have a pool and a free continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldLiz, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review about our hotel! I am happy you found our location convienient, and our hotel valuable! We defiently look forward to seeing you and your family next time you are in Tampa!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is an excellent pre-cruise hotel. Stayed one night prior to cruise, bed and breakfast rate include free shuttle to cruise terminal. Very comfortable room, free wi-fi and good choice of breakfast items. Not much around the hotel as it is in business park but had take away pizza delivered to room. Lake outside hotel was memorable as it had two alligators swimming in it.
Good value for money, only concern was the staff very over worked, only one on the front desk which made checking in and out slow.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! Its great to hear our hotel was accomodating to you and your family for your cruise. I understand the check in process seemed a bit slow due to one person working, but I can assure you this is not all the time. It is only the feedback from our most valuable guests in which we can find ways to improve. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to Tampa for another cruise!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We only stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and that was a bummer, because we really enjoyed our stay here. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. We loved our room, which was very spacious, clean and modern. The bed was very comfortabel. The breakfast buffet was ok, but rather limited. The room was more on the pricier side, but we feel that it was overall worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your response about your recent stay with us! I am very happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and your room was was clean. This is just what we expect! I understand our Breakfast seemed limited, but starting this month, we will be serving Hot Breakfast! I hope the next to your travels bring you to Tampa you can come check it out!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel is fine for an overnight business stay...it is just fair...updates are evident, yet the feel of the hotel remains dated. Overall, I feel this is a good value for what you pay. It has the necessities and is a clean establishment. Convenient access to the interstate, yet local restaurant selections are limited. This is a perfect hotel for those wanting to frequent the casino/fairgrounds which is, I'm sure, the rationale for the property location. The hotel staff is very friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: If highway noise is an issue, request a room that is non-highway facing
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
FairfieldLiz, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am glad you found our property to be clean, and staff to be friendly! This is exactly what I like to hear regarding my staff, and I will definetly pass this along. I understand it seems there isn't much restaurants in the area, but we offer a complimentary shuttle anywhere within a 6-mile radius, which includes tons of restaurants! Thank you again and we hope to see you should your travels bring you back to Tampa!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

You can't beat this hotel for a trip to the casino or a night out in Tampa. We were there to go to a concert at the ampitheather and then hit the town afterwards. The Fairfield provided a free shuttle anywhere in a 3 mile radius (which included the ampitheater, casino, dallas bull nightclub and ybor!) It was super convenient and saved us a ton of money in cab fare. The hotel itself was clean and simple and just a great value. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeahBouch

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your stay with us! I am so happy to hear that your room was clean, and our shuttle was convenient and able to save you money. We go anywhere within a 6-mile radius which includes much more! We look forward to your next stay with us!