“Read THIS review!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
La Quinta Inn Brandon Hotel
Ranked #111 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Son was leaving for Afghanastan. First night we reserved 1 room, 2nd night 2 nights (originally). 1st night, ants in our room and one bed had a huge stain on bed, we brought out own cover so we just covered it with that. During the night dogs barking all night. When we woke up, we called front desk and they found the culprit and kicked then out. However, we lost a nights sleep. So we had additional family coming in so we had another room. We did not get into that room until 5:30 PM!!! Seriously? My son leaving for Afghanistan got his own room due to our problems with our room. We ended up with 3 rooms. Great staff but they should have upgraded us, given my son a free room, something. They did spray for ants but it didn't not work. They were up the walls, on my feet getting out of the shower. Ugh. However, they were friendly. The breakfast was nothing to brag about. I was looking for the waffle maker but it was not set up for guests to use. Only cold items cereal, bagels, fruit,bad bananas, juice and coffee. I will probably give them another chance due to the price for military. Please don't disappoint me, La Quinta! I shop at Publix rather than Walmart for groceries not because it's cheaper, because it's not, but because it's cleaner and better customer service. They go out of their way to make things right.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie A
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Brandon Hotel

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel while shopping for real estate in the area. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the service, comfort of the rooms and cleanliness of the room. The beds were as comfortable as those at the famos hotel noted for its beds! The pillows were wonderful, room was immaculately clean and service was excellent. The continental breakfast was excellent as they provided fruit, yougart, boiled eggs and juices so that you could have a meal without bread if desired. Coffee was also good.

Room Tip: We just wanted a quiet room after a long day of looking at houses, upper floors were nice and peace...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria j
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love this Inn when we travel to Florida because,even though right off the Interstate,it has all the conveniences you need for a relaxing time.The pool is very clean and warm(we were there during a cold spell so warm was good !). The room was exceptionally cared for- though the Inn is not brand new.The front desk ladies are very friendly and obviously stick around,since we remembered one from two years ago.We remembered her because she gave such good customer service ! The breakfast was good.If I have one complaint it is that Laquintas don't have a coffee pot brewing around the clock in lobby like most motels do.Yes, there is a coffeeot in the room but it is so nice just to fill up your cup when you pass through the lobby.Also, flavored creamers would be a nice touch, and most motels I stay at usually have them.All in all,it was a good stay and will probably stay here in the future.There are movies,big shopping malls, and great places to eat just across the road from here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2011

After having a bad experience at a hotel next door, my luck changed. Friendly service at the front desk, the rooms were very clean, new mattresses and bedding. Breakfast was served the next morning. My rate of $76 was a good value, would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo