Ways to Experience SuperShuttle
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

ExecuCar was ontime to the minute for pickup at my home, neat, clean, polite.
My return flight however was delayed by weather. I was texted the driver's name and cell no. and he was at the airport waiting when I landed. He had monitored the flight's changing arrival times for almost four hours...Awesome!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019

The shuttle arrived on time and the driver was friendly and pleasant. The driver drove well and dropped me off at the doorway of the airline I was using. If the need arises where I need a ride to the airport I will definitely use this service again. The cost is comparable to using Uber or Lyft and much cheaper than using a taxi.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I had scheduled a ride with SuperShuttle to get me from where I was staying (about an hour from the airport) to the Tampa airport for a morning departure. I was scheduled to be picked up at 5:40am. At 5:20am, I received the call about the need to cancel my ride because they couldn't find a driver. Now at this time, I was not offered any advice nor was I given any alternatives for travel to the airport. I was left fending for myself. The options are thin at that time of the morning on a weekend.
I ended up having to take an Uber at a more expensive cost. The proper thing to do would have been for them to arrange travel on their dime for me to get to the airport so I wasn't left scrambling at the last minute since this wasn't my fault. They did offer to reimburse me (I should hope so since they didn't pick me up) and I received a 25% off a future ride that expires in a year (this didn't even make up the difference that I had to pay) in which I don't want to trust them to pick me up again in the future since I know what type of customer service to expect. I will not be using them again and will caution anyone I know to do the same.

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Made my reservation a couple of days in advance. A short wait dor an available,van. No,other passengers. Air con could have been better. Overall veey satisfied.

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Rude driver for small passenger van! We ordered two vans. A 10 passenger and a 3 passenger. When we arrived at the airport we followed one driver to the vans where we waited to load luggage and get on. While loading in one van the other driver started honking and yelling at us telling us to watch out and get on the sidewalk. (We were waiting where the first driver told us.) When we loaded the van with him, he was very rude insisting that we cannot be walking where were and shaking his head in disbelief! He was rude the entire ride! We will be looking elsewhere for our next delivery!