“Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs”
Review of Economy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
Ranked #141 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs. The Economy Inn is infested with bed bugs. The bed bugs are real bad, they bite all night long and you can not get any sleep. When we got up there was blood spots all over the sheets from the bed bugs we killed on us. It was the worst night in a hotel ever. There were also other small bugs and roaches. The place was not clean. People were up in the parking lot all night and cars with stereos blasting at all hours. The pool is green with things floating in it and you can not get any wifi as is on the sign. Stay any where but there!

Room Tip: Stay some where else!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue S

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The beds have bed bugs and rooms have fleas and rooms look like crap.........

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Djshadow2011
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed a week and I couldn't sleep at night the bugs bit me all nite I could never get clean towels. I paid for a week but. after 3 days they told me I owed for the rest of the week most people who live there are addicted to pain pills even management

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank pillhead
Reviewed September 4, 2011

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was in a predicament. My water pipes in my apartment had busted. I came up to the Economy Inn with my children CJ the manager gave me a great rate for three days. It was nice to see other families in here as well. I felt really safe and could tell they really have been cleaning this place. Thank u Lou for hot coffee and donuts for the kids in the morning. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have stayed at the choice hotel across the street at 1701 busch and payed two times as much and they could not give us a room with working ac. The Economy Inn is a great deal for the low price and they have kink beds, mic/ref and more. The manager and staff are very pleasent. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2011

my name is tiffany agsar when i came here i was coming out of a bad marriage the gayharts were here and made it even worse.then lou and cj came here and became like two moms and turned the economy inn to a family atmosphere they are the best things that have happened for this hotel

• Stayed: March 2011