“this was the best value for the price i paid” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Economy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
You added Economy Inn to your Saves list
Ranked #130 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
“this was the best value for the price i paid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed September 2011

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was in a predicament. My water pipes in my apartment had busted. I came up to the Economy Inn with my children CJ the manager gave me a great rate for three days. It was nice to see other families in here as well. I felt really safe and could tell they really have been cleaning this place. Thank u Lou for hot coffee and donuts for the kids in the morning. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed August 2011
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I have stayed at the choice hotel across the street at 1701 busch and payed two times as much and they could not give us a room with working ac. The Economy Inn is a great deal for the low price and they have kink beds, mic/ref and more. The manager and staff are very pleasent. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

my name is tiffany agsar when i came here i was coming out of a bad marriage the gayharts were here and made it even worse.then lou and cj came here and became like two moms and turned the economy inn to a family atmosphere they are the best things that have happened for this hotel

• Stayed March 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I was traveling thru tampa and needed a decent place to stay. I saw the sign for 32 dollars a nite and stopped in. The front desk lady Lou showed me the room even before i booked it. I was very pleasantly surprise to see a nice clea room with fresh towels and clean sheets. I took the room. I had stop at another place before on bush blvd. and the place was disgusting. Plus at nite here it was quiet and peaceful. A very family atmosphere with grills to use and picnic tables. I wish i could of stayed longer but my work calls me. I highly recommend this place. It was nice to even meet CJ the manager on duty. You can tell they have cleaned this place up. Great job guys and i will be returning...thank you...kelley

• Stayed July 2011
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

Wow. well as soon as we got there the parking lot was full of "shady" characters, the room dident have a remote, dident have a coffie maker, had cracks everywhere 2 little towels, and there were pubic hairs all over the comforter. we checked in the hotel, decided to settle for it because it was so close to bush gardens, untill we got back from bush gardens then the real nightmare started. the people in the next room were beating their kids, noise and racket throught the whole place, it was like a jungle. the front desk offerd to "move us to another room" when we quickly packed up and were leaveing, of course we declined. worst hotel ever.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2009

The ONLY good quality of this motel was that there was available parking and a roof over our heads. When we arrived, the door would not open, and by the time we got into the room and settled we had to change rooms because the room they put us in was not cleaned from the crack whores (literally) who occupied it. The staff did not clean our room once. The remote control had no batteries. The TV had no bottons. The air conditioner was loud as [--]! Our neighbors were selling drugs and drinking at all hours! Very shady neighborhood, and teh hotel itself was nearly impossible to find! You could not pay me enough to stay at this motel again....enjoy!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Garden View Motel
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 4 in Temple Terrace
4.0 of 5 stars 668 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Tampa/At USF

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!