Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
Sheraton.com
$131
$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$170
$157
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$84
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbahama breezesocial hourbasketball courtrocky pointoatmealclearwater beachfree breakfastheated poolcruise portwithin milesfree shuttleclose to the airportsnoozefireplacebaycauseway
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I travel to Tampa often for work and pleasure and can stay at any property, however I always return to Chase. This little gem is located right on the bay with amazing views and sunsets. I value a friendly and helpful staff as much as I do a clean and fresh room. The property does offer a continental breakfast and happy hour during the week and the senior staff is always there. The property was a bit dated, but everytime I visit which is monthly, I see continues updates inside and out. I recently stayed there and completed a survey with a suggestion or two and received an email the next day thanking me and informing me that the suggestions would be completed for my next visit. I typically communicate with the Director Of Sales, Karen Parker, and she has benn nothing less then accomodating with any rrquest or concerns I had! Between the Views, Staff and Karen Parker I recommend that you try the property! Tell them Chris from BB sent you! :)

Room Tip: Ask for the Bay View rooms.... Worth the extra few $
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Good Morning christosW22! Thank you for leaving some feedback about your recent stay with us. I am honored to learn that you keep choosing to stay here on your visits to Tampa. As you have seen, we are in the process of updating the property all around; so that our little gem can shine even brighter! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Exceptionally nice staff all the way around!

Start the day off with a complimentary free full breakfast buffet including Belgian waffles!

Two free desktop computers for guests!

Nice air conditioned laundry facility with more than 5 washers and dryers!

Nice social hour from 5:30 to 6:30 PM Monday-Thursday!

Comfortable beds and full kitchen with full oven and full size refrigerator and everyday service!

Room Tip: Try to make sure you are on the first floor and can park near your door or balcony!
1  Thank kitty2979

Good Morning kitty2979! Thank you for leaving a great, well informed review of your recent stay with us. You highlighted some of the best qualities we offer our guests. Especially the more than comfortable beds, which can be one of the more important aspects of a hotel stay. I hope that you will come back to enjoy these great amenties soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed every minute of our stay at the Chase.The hospitality was fantastic and all involved are super great people and we are already looking forward to our next trip down that way and of course staying at the Chase again,keep up the good work,as you make us feel at home there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Good Morning Herbert B! Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you and your wife had such a pleasant time here in Tampa! We take pride in welcoming each and every guest as though they were walking into our own homes. We sure do look forward to seeing you all real soon!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great location and right on bay. Rooms are spacious full kitchen. Relaxing. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay again. Recommend sitting out by the bay. Enjoy the social hour. Breakfast is full of choices.

Room Tip: Get near bay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Good Afternoon Lewis J! Thank you for leaving some feedback about your recent stay with us. One of the best qualities about our property is the fact that we are adjacent to the bay. As you know, getting to sit out on our deck and enjoy the uninteruppted view of the water is so relaxing. I hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've stayed several times at this hotel which is more like a condo that a hotel. Depending on the length of your stay, the suite choices are a plus. The Rocky Point property offers an excellent waterfront view boasting a deck and a dock below where fishing is allowed. The location is also very convenient-close to airport, major malls, and a short drive to Clearwater Beach. A shuttle is available for destinations within five miles. Several great restaurants, as well as a small market, are within walking distance. The rooms are clean and beds are extremely confortable. The heated pool is pristine and provides a relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast is good and varies daily. The weekday social hour provides an opportunity to get to know other guests. Kudos to the hotel staff! They are the best. Can't give them enough praise. The Chase Suite Hotel is a gem. I am looking forward to my next visit.

J. Gaines

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hello Judy G.! Thank you for taking the time out to leave us some thoughts about your recent stay with us. Many of our repeat guests, such as yourself, enjoy the feel of 'condo living' that our property offers. As you listed in your review, we have a vast amount of amenties to offer our guests. From the Social Hour to the complimentary shuttle service, we have something to benefit every guest that stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Tampa!