Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$109
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$163
$135
$123
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Hampton.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbahama breezesocial hourbasketball courtrocky pointoatmealclearwater beachfree breakfastheated poolcruise portwithin milesfree shuttleclose to the airportsnoozefireplacebaycauseway
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed every minute of our stay at the Chase.The hospitality was fantastic and all involved are super great people and we are already looking forward to our next trip down that way and of course staying at the Chase again,keep up the good work,as you make us feel at home there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Good Morning Herbert B! Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you and your wife had such a pleasant time here in Tampa! We take pride in welcoming each and every guest as though they were walking into our own homes. We sure do look forward to seeing you all real soon!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great location and right on bay. Rooms are spacious full kitchen. Relaxing. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay again. Recommend sitting out by the bay. Enjoy the social hour. Breakfast is full of choices.

Room Tip: Get near bay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Christina_AGM, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Good Afternoon Lewis J! Thank you for leaving some feedback about your recent stay with us. One of the best qualities about our property is the fact that we are adjacent to the bay. As you know, getting to sit out on our deck and enjoy the uninteruppted view of the water is so relaxing. I hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've stayed several times at this hotel which is more like a condo that a hotel. Depending on the length of your stay, the suite choices are a plus. The Rocky Point property offers an excellent waterfront view boasting a deck and a dock below where fishing is allowed. The location is also very convenient-close to airport, major malls, and a short drive to Clearwater Beach. A shuttle is available for destinations within five miles. Several great restaurants, as well as a small market, are within walking distance. The rooms are clean and beds are extremely confortable. The heated pool is pristine and provides a relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast is good and varies daily. The weekday social hour provides an opportunity to get to know other guests. Kudos to the hotel staff! They are the best. Can't give them enough praise. The Chase Suite Hotel is a gem. I am looking forward to my next visit.

J. Gaines

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hello Judy G.! Thank you for taking the time out to leave us some thoughts about your recent stay with us. Many of our repeat guests, such as yourself, enjoy the feel of 'condo living' that our property offers. As you listed in your review, we have a vast amount of amenties to offer our guests. From the Social Hour to the complimentary shuttle service, we have something to benefit every guest that stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Tampa!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've stayed twice at this location and enjoy the well run hotel as a very comfortable stay. They are very well organized and I was able to get anything I needed right away. They also have a number of different types of rooms to chose from - which helps based on the length of my stay.

I would suggest this hotel for any extended stays in Tampa.

Great centralized location!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Good Afternoon Joe S! Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay with us. As you mentioned, our location is great for short term and extended stays alike. Being central to almost everything, it is easy to get to many of Tampa's hot spots. We do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Thank you for KAREN PACKER shy is very nice . I sat 6 times on this hotel from Feb. 2013 because shy take care about me shy give me good price , nice room and excellent services . Because of her experience I recommend this hotel to all my friends

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Good Evening Amgad A! We appreciate you leaving us some feedback on your recent stay. I am glad that you had such a wonderful stay with us. Karen Packer, our Director of Sales, takes great care of our business and long term guests. We hope that you keep us in mind for any future stays and thank you for spreading the word with your friends!