Our stay here was less than expected. We were ok with the retro vibe, it was built in 1952, but it needs a lot of maintenance. We were in a suite with a balcony and the balcony doors are really old and need updating. One of the doors had no lock, so it would have been fairly easy for someone to break in. When we asked the reception desk to have it repaired (on the first day) they said they would; but after three days, it still was not. There was no safe in the room so there was no where secure to leave valuables. Our entry door also had issues with the locking mechanism. The beds were quite nice and comfortable but the rest of the suite was very old and dated. Definitely needs some updating. I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa