I loved this little boutique hotel. Our room was clean and huge! It was near the pool, but we didn't hear a lot of noise from that. The front desk staff was amazing, but by far the highlight was Greg the shuttle driver. He was courteous and friendly. We were able to leave our car parked in a secure lot while we were on the cruise, and Greg dropped us off and picked us up. We didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant or try the spa, but everything I saw at this hotel was great. I'll definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa