We selected this hotel based on the Tripadvisor reviews, the lack of carpeting and close proximity to the Tampa Airport.
The room we were assigned was number 144. It had the potential of being really nice however, the floors were so filthy that the bottoms of our travel slippers were "black", the refrigerator in room gets "cool" not cold and the bed had to be very old. It was undoubtedly the most uncomfortable bed we have ever had. We actually ended up putting the comforter on the tile floor and attempting to sleep on it. Needless, to say it was a very long night. Upon check-out I notified the front office. I was informed that the manager would not be in until afternoon. I asked that my message be relayed. We never heard from management but when we arrived home we had a Thank you for staying with them ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa