We stayed for a couple of days before our cruise, taking advantage of the free parking and shuttle to the cruise port. We found the rooms to be very comfortable, especially for the low price we paid. The restaurant is adequate, as was the spa. Neither was outstanding, but both were decent values. Where the hotel really stood out, though, was the very helpful staff. It has been a long time since I have encountered such genuinely enthusiastic and helpful people. It's an older hotel, definitely "old Florida," but everything worked, and everything was clean. For the money, a great deal. The location is not picturesque, but it was convenient for picking up last minute things for the cruise. We definitely would stay there's again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa