My Aunt Shirley and I were looking for a nice small quaint type hotel to stay the night before our cruise on the Jewel out of Tampa. I came across this boutique type hotel on line and it looked perfect for us. Most important is that it had a free airport shuttle and a shuttle in the morning to the cruise port. We arrived in Tampa and called for the shuttle and it picked us up in no time. We got too the hotel and got checked in and our room was ready. We were in the older part of the hotel, but the room was large and the beds comfy so we were happy. We were close too the pool which was a real gem...So pretty!! We loved it and it was pretty quiet that day and we had the pool too ourselves on the most beautiful afternoon. We spent the afternoon in the sun and you could call from the bar phone and order whatever you wanted and they would bring it out too you at the pool..The Happy hour had great prices and like $3.50 margaritas that were yummy!
We had dinner at the restaurant on property and it was fantastic... We sat outside by the waterfall and the Coi pond...It was picture perfect and the staff were wonderful.
The lobby is just beautiful as well as the grounds of the hotel.. We found this place a great value and so laid back.
In the morning it so easy to get the shuttle too the port. I can say nothing but great things about this place. I am glad I found it...Nice change from the chain hotels. If I cruise again out of Tampa I will stay here.
The only negative is the rooms smelled a little musty as do a lot of older hotels in Florida, but it did not bother us at all. We had a great stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa