I was nervous to book this hotel, since it was not a well known chain hotel. Sure, this is a hotel that has a certain back in time charm- but it still had a clean, well cared for quality that makes it a modern and comfy stay in Tampa.
The walls were thin, since it was an older establishment. However, it did not detract from our stay. My boyfriend got a massage in the Spa, and was quite happy with the experience. Overall, I would suggest this hotel to anyone staying in Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa