After deciding to take a cruise out of Tampa, I looked for a hotel that had complimentary transportation from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the cruise port. The Tahitian Inn & Spa provided both. There were four of us, and the cost of the room was very reasonable (with our AARP discount).
This place is really special. It has a unique feel about it, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were basic, but nice and clean with all the necessary amenities including a refrigerator and microwave. The pool area is particularly nice, and the Tiki bar and cabana just added to the ambiance. There was live entertainment in the pool area when we were there (on a Friday), and this provided for a very relaxing evening.
We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahitian Inn and Spa is a boutique gem in the heart of South Tampa. Located just minutes from downtown, Raymond James, and Tampa International airport, the legendary Bern's Steakhouse, and SOHO area, University of Tampa, shopping and dining, Tahitian Inn is in the perfect location. With on-site dining and outdoor pool and poolside Tiki-bar, guests enjoy resort-style amenities and an all-inclusive experience. Rooms are interior Executive or exterior Cabana rooms, all have tile floors, microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, free parking, and with executive Queen rooms add a wet bar, plus jetted tub and balcony upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Hotel Cafe And Spa
- Tahitian Hotel Tampa
- Tahitian Inn Spa