“We love their food!”

Tun-Du-Ree
Tampa, Florida
“We love their food!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I both love Tun-Du-Ree. Everything on the menu is awsome. Eager to try out their new location(s) since both bay to bay and kennedy closed but they are supposed to open somewhere else soon. We have followed them since they were a truck down on interbay. We will continue to be faithful followers whereever they go!

• Visited November 2012

Tampa, Florida
“Uniquely good”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Service was fast and friendly, Food was an American / Indian blend that had a good flavor with sides. Price was reasonable for portion size.

• Visited May 2012
Lake Worth, Florida
“not impressed”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We didn't even eat there. They may have been great but we didn't like the look of the place or the atmosphere so we went to Taj about 10 miles down the road, which was excellent.

Visited July 2012
Tampa, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tun-Du-Weeeee!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I love this place. We frequent both the Kennedy and Bay-to-Bay locations. They make their dishes pretty spicy if you ask them to (yes, there is such a thing as 'double-crazy hot'). The owner is a really nice guy if you're lucky enough to catch him in the store. Many of their dishes are already prepared, and they heat them up to order. But they're mighty tasty for a quick Indian meal. I recommend the Lentil Paranthas as a side, with the mango pickle! Sooo tasty!

• Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Awful food - rice is the only thing they make well!”
Reviewed August 29, 2009

After reading the reviews, I decided to try it out for myself. Tried the chicken masala and lamb with naan and rice (Not real naan of course, just pita bread!) and they were disgusting. At least they can make decent rice though that seems to be the work of rice cookers. This is NOT true Indian cooking and I would not eat there again if my life depended on it. The raita is nothing but chunky pieces of cucumber and tomato with yoghurt!