“Glad we picked this hotel.”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #5 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed in Tampa for a weekend family getaway to go to Adventure Island. This area was nicer to stay at rather than the hotel closure to the park. The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Being next to an airport was not a problem at all. Oh and kids eat free breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Cici T
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear DNBD,

I am pleased to know that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay. Please stop in again the next time that you are in our area!
Silvana Greene- Guest Service Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I travel for business three or four times a year, and what distinguished this trip from the usual was the staff at this hotel. Everyone was very helpful and courteous, especially Rosie at the front desk. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark Anthony A

Dear Mark Anthony A,
We really appreciate our returning guests. Thanks for your wonderful comments. Rosie is an asset to our team and I am happy that she was able to make your stay more enjoyable. Please visit us again soon!
Silvana Greene-Guest Service Manager

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This hotel is close the airport. It cost $15 in a cab. The rooms are comfortable and the staff very friendly. It was a relief to arrive after a long flight, 3 hours late due to a delay in New York. We had breakfast the next morning, a great selection, and you can also order omlettes or pancakes, something for everyone. We relaxed round the pool which was clean and had plenty of beds and towels available. I would recommend for a stop over before or after a flight.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Lynn1138966

Dear Lynn1138966,
We appreciate you participating on our behalf through Tripadvisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We do offer a free shuttle to and from the airport 24 hours a day on demand. I apologize that you were not given this information. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hopefully we will have the pleasure of hosting you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel is perfectly good for a transit stay, especially if you arrive late at night or have an early flight. The room was comfortable and clean, with all the expected amenities. Despite being close to the airport, it was totally quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The hotel is however quite isolated. There are no restaurants or bars nearby, so unless you have a car, you have to eat at the hotel. Breakfast was quite expensive, but there was a good range of food on the buffet and eggs and pancakes can be ordered. My room service supper (clam chowder) was OK but not great.

Use the shuttle service (A-1 Express) to get there from airport. It comes about every 15 mins, does a quick loop of the terminals then takes you to the door - no charge.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lovethattravel

Dear lovethattravel,
Thanks for your comments. I am happy to hear that the room was to your liking. The rooms are generally very quiet as you stated and I’m happy that our staff was able to make your stay more enjoyable. For future reference we are a mere 4 minutes from the largest shopping area in Tampa (International Plaza) and about 7 minutes from Westshore Mall. We offer a complimentary shuttle that takes you to both locations free of charge as well as some local restaurants. I do apologize if you were not given this information during your check in process. It is very convenient for getting around the area. I hope we see you again if you travel back to Tampa!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were on our way to Siesta Key for spring break, I have stayed at the hotel on business and decided it was a good place to stop before we could check into our house on Saturday, and we had planned some activities in Tampa. My 12 year old son was wearing his Indiana Pacers jersey, and Rosie who is a Miami Heat fan and he began to have some fun talking trash. Rosie made the experience very unique for my son, made signs, made jokes and created an environment that is beyond explanation, very personalized. My son said this is so fun, Rosie is amazing! He even commented, when can we go back. I am very impressed with the level of service Rosie and the staff provided for me and my family. Thanks Rosie!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Steve G
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Steve G,
This does not come as a surprise! Rosie tends to think outside the box. She is very innovative in thinking up ways to surprise and delight our guests. I’m so glad that you and your son enjoyed your time at our property. Now that you live in the area... feel free to stop in for a ‘staycation’ anytime.

Guest Service Manage

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

The staff were excellent and helped us with our trip. The cons: The room wasnt the cleaniest I've ever seen but for the price it was ok. Pros:Beds are comfortable and rooms are very quiet. Close to anything you need. We asked for extra pillows and towels and they were delivered right away.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank suenewyork123

Dear suenewyork123,
Thanks for being our guest. We appreciate your feedback and I hope that we will have another opportunity to host you in the future,

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I often stay here on business and love it. This time I decided to bring my Fiancée down for a weekend getaway. During her visit my fiancée found out one of her favorite artists was in town. We looked everywhere and couldn't find tickets. After casually mentioning it to Rosie during check in, we were surprised and delighted when Rosie called is at our room, to tell us she had found tickets for us at a reasonable price. Thanks to this extra effort by her our weekend was great. This isn't a "full service" hotel. But with staff like that you can't help but feel like it is.
The hotel is also very clean, modern, and the cleaning staff is very detailed oriented. Great place to stay!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trvlDoc1

Dear trvlDoc1.
It is so gratifying to hear your wonderful comments. Rosie always goes out of her way for our guests. Our housekeeping staff is dedicated to insuring that our rooms are immaculate. We try really hard to anticipate your every need here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. I hope we see you again in the near future.

Guest Service Manager