“Great hotel and staff! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #5 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great hotel and staff! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here several times and I'm never let down. During this stay I had some car rental issues and Rosie at the front desk went well above her duties and helped me find a car when no one else could, and saved my trip. Will definitely stay again and recommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear trvlDoc1,
Yay! Rosie to the rescue! Glad she could save the day (she has a habit of doing that around here). We love our returning guests and appreciate your loyalty. We can’t wait to see you again. I’ll be sure to tell Rosie that you paid her some wonderful compliments.
Silvana Greene- Guest Service Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Harrison Township, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great location with all amenities we enjoy! Loved the keurig in each room. Pool, restaurant, bar and shuttle to several malls for shopping and many great eateries. Location also gave us easy access to the casino and spring training ball parks. Staff could not be more helpful! Look forward to a return trip!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Butchevie,
We look forward to your return as well!Our staff is amazing and I can honestly say I don’t think you can find a more friendly group of people. We are passionate about providing our guests with the ultimate ‘home away from home’ experience. We welcome you like family because when we have the honor to host you… that is exactly what you are!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

My son and I went to the Tampa area for our annual Phillies Spring Training trip in mid-March. We spent 4 lovely days at the Hilton Garden Inn Westshore. When we first checked in, we were given a king size bed vs two queens. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They made a potentially difficult situation better than what would have happened if we got the right room to begin with. Rosie at the front desk was terrific. She was kind, professional and very attentive to our needs. She went so far as to tell the Guest Service Supervisor, Silvana, the next day. When we walked back in the hotel after being out all day, Silvana came right up to me to apologize for the mistake and made sure that I was satisfied with their responsiveness.

We have been staying at this hotel every year for the last several years. Each time, they exceed our expectations. This is the only place we will stay in Tampa.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JoaoRGomes
Dear JoaoRGomes,
I couldn’t agree more, Rosie is always going the extra mile for our guests! I’m happy that you were thrilled with your service. We do have a great team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore and our guest’s happiness is our #1 priority! I hope you stop in again if you are able to get back this way (maybe for another game?)
Tuscumbia, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I spent the weekend here with my family. This hotel is a gem. Great service, location and amenities. The best part of the stay was the attitude of the staff. These people stood around waiting to help you! They were actually happy when people made requests. I have never encountered more 'hospitable' employees. Thank you all for your outstanding service, it was much appreciated.!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the rear, it was really quiet. Although I never heard any signs of planes anywh...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear tusctravel,
I have to say that our staff rocks! Our associates are not happy until YOU are happy. That’s how we roll here at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. I hope that you will pay us another visit the next time you are headed this way.
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We were here for the weekend and this place was geared for fun! The pool was sparkling and inviting, the jacuzzi is so relaxing. The bar is busy and drinks were reasonably priced. Free shuttle to local malls and easy access to great local restaurants. They also have an in house restaurant that is really good. Front desk staff is stellar! They knew what we needed before we could even ask. I have never stayed anywhere and felt this 'cared' for. Well done, we'll be back!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Delores C,
Wow! Sounds like you had quite the weekend. I’m so thrilled that we could contribute to your enjoyment. Our front desk team is dedicated to making sure your every need is met. We want you to be comfortable and happy. Please stop in again (I think I hear the Jacuzzi calling your name).
Yorktown Heights, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here for a week and loved it! The rooms were clearn, it had a great outdoor pool and hot tub (the first hotel pool and hot tub I've seen with handicap facilities to get in and out of the pool and hot tub), a nice bar area and a decent restaurant. We had dinner in the restaurant one night and it appealed to our whole family (2-7 year olds). They have a nice bar area which offers Starbucks coffees in addition to the regular coffee available in the lobby. They even offered hot chocolate which my daughter loved but you had to get down there early for that as the hot water ran out quickly. The location is great...close to downtown year far enough to avoid the hustle and bustle of a city. There is a huge mall a few miles down the street that offers a great dining complex with a lot of choices. Very affordable and appeared new.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank TCento
Dear TCento,
We appreciate your sharing your experiences about your stay with us. I am pleased that your family enjoyed their stay and that you found everything you needed here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. Please stop in again!
Temecula, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stay there frequently as an airline crew member. Very nice place to stay for short layovers. The staff are thoroughly friendly and professional--especially Rosie. She went out of her way to secure a ride for me to the local mall. I like her can do attitude!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear skyhawkpilot,
We love our aircrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such praise. Comments like yours coming from someone that spends so many nights in hotels is truly the highest compliment. I will let Rosie know how she impacted your stay. She will be thrilled! Hope to see you on your next trip.