“Clean rooms and Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #6 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Miami, Florida
“Clean rooms and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Clean rooms and Excellent service. I had some last minute changes to travel plans and the staff was very understanding. They helped me to rearrange my hotel stay plans so that I wasn't charged extra.

Very close to the airport, super convenient

• 5 of 5 stars
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Marc P,
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn. We know there are a quite a few choices for hotels here in the Tampa area and I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable and convenient hotel stay, along with warm and friendly service. We hope you will continue to use the Hilton Garden Inn when in Tampa and wish you safe travels in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We booked last minute because our hosts had come down with the flu. We arrived early for check-in, were greeted graciously by Rosie who offered to store our luggage while we acquired a rental car and some lunch. Our room was clean, sunny, warm, and comfortable. We ordered room service for dinner, having pizza and caesar salad, both were delicious!
We spent some time by the pool in the afternoon. Pool side was clean and tidy.
All staff we had contact with during our stay were friendly, polite, and provided excellent customer service. Thank you!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Janine,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I was elated to see that you enjoyed your visit and that you found our customer service, hotel amenities and property upkeep to be right on target. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when returning to Tampa and we wish you safe travels in the future.

Thanks!
Jackson, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Pleasant relaxing hotel with good staff. I forgot that I was close to the airport. I would be reminded when I looked out and saw the occasional jet taking off. I have stayed here on multiple business trips and have always been pleased with the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear David M,
I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us! We love to see our guests return when they visit Tampa. We look forward to your next visit!
Silvana Greene
Guest Service Manager
Lewiston, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Inviting, elegant entrance and lobby. Handy to airport. Near on-demand shuttle service. Immaculate. Interesting dinner menu, although seemed short-staffed this visit. Some gourmet-style selections. Superb seafood chowder.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear John V,

I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Coast Restaurant is one of the highlights of our hotel. Our chef creates a tantalizing special entree every evening! The seafood chowder is amazing and a very popular item with our guests. We recently renovated our lobby and it is nice to hear that you noticed our efforts. Thanks for the kind words and please come back to see us the next time you travel to Tampa! Silvana G.
Walnut Creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

The hotel is located by Tampa airport, but you really did not notice any sound from the planes. The location provided easy access to all the places we were visiting : Clearwater, St. Pete and Tampa all easy to reach. In addition there is great shopping across the street and excellent dining within the mall and the neighborhood. The bar was comfortable, and Hilton Honors member have access to the lounge on the top floor. The GM, AJ, was welcoming and could be seen in the lobby, and exec lounge assisting guests and offering hospitality. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank BaileysJazzman
Dear BaileysJazzman,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you input and I hope that you will visit us again soon! Silvana G.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I stayed here after being in town on a family emergency. This was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had if not the best. The staff was courteous and very empathetic of our situation and would ask us every day how we were doing. The room was fantastic with plenty of amenities and the restaurant and lounge were terrific as well. But the staff was the highlight of this trip and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed February 2014
Dear rgclark344,

I can not tell you how rewarding it is to receive a review like yours.To know that we were able to make a difficult time easier for you and your family is the highest praise indeed! My sincere thanks to you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Best wishes to you and your family and I hope we see you again under happier circumstances. Silvana G.
Orlando, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Loved the hotel for the appearance, cleanliness and location. I did not like how managers treated us because we are young adults. We were judged and treated like kids, not paying customers. Other than that, it was a nice hotel and overall good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Deanna, Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your comments and I am sorry you felt you were not treated with respect. We will speak to our team to see what the circumstances were and how we may have been able to address differently. Again, thank you for your comments, and I am glad your overall stay was pleasant.

Todd Kinney