Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Marriott Hotels
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$85
$72
$142
1,778 results
All reviewssilvana greenefront desktampa airportparking garageshuttle serviceinternational malllaser spine institutefree shuttlebusiness centerbusiness tripwould stay here againnice stayclean hotelchecking inone night stayrental carconvenient location
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Cruised out of Tampa and came down a night early to get away from the "polar vortex" - so glad we did! We arrived and a courtesy shuttle picked us up at the airport, and took us to the hotel in less than 5 minutes. Jonathan at the desk couldn't have been more pleasant - he was simply terrific. Had a late dinner at the restaurant, fantastic with great prices. If you're cruising out of Tampa, this hotel offers a shuttle service to the pier and will bring you back to the airport upon your return - a MUCH better deal than what the cruise companies offer. As a frugal traveller, I love to find great deals - this was not only a great deal but a wonderful place to stay. I'd recommend it!

1  Thank Audrey K
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Audrey,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your overnight accommodation prior to setting sail on your cruise and I am thrilled to see how wonderful your experience was with us. We try and make sure each guest receives second to none customer service, accompanied with a clean guest room and desirable hotel amenities. I am glad that our hotel was a good fit for your needs and I hope that you continue to use our property when setting sail from the Tampa port.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We came in early in the day and the desk staff worked hard to get us into a room so that we didn't have to check luggage and come back late at night to get settled. The lobby is beautiful, the room was clean, bathroom was clean, bed was comfortable. We did not have any issues, other than a minor billing issue which I am confident Hilton will correct with the file number I received through Hilton customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Gonzalo,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad to see that your had an overall pleasant experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa airport. I have also looked into your reservation and have confirmed the billing error was corrected. If you need any immediate additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me here at the hotel.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The place was really good. I liked the cleanest of the hotel. I didn't had a chance to try all the facilities, but I'm sure everything was great. The location of the hotel is a great place. Very close to the downtown Tampa.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Muhammad Malik,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. Our staff is dedicated to providing top notch services here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport and I am glad that you had a pleasant experience while staying with us. We hope that you will continue to choose our property when back in the Tampa area and we wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed here basically to come in, hang out, go back, sleep, and take off. The hotel is clean and comfortable. Didn't use the bar or restaraunt due to time. Only complaint is that parking is extremely limited so if you come back late, you're parking out in the grass so hope it doesn't rain then.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Steven P,
I want to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I was glad that you found the guest room to be a good fit for your needs and I hope that during your next trip, you are able to take advantage of some of our additional amenities offered here at the hotel. Also please note that the parking garage across the driveway is operated by our hotel and is complimentary for all hotel guest. Again thank you for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn and we wish you safe travels in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stayed one night Saturday to Sunday and everything was very nice! The service is excellent went to lunch and the hotel treated us to dessert! That was an unexpected delicious treat! The complimentary breakfast was one of the best I have ever seen at a hotel. Pool and jacuzzi were again an excellent treat. The only downside was the pool-side chairs were very dirty. Again staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Dear Heather B,
I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your review with Tripadvisor. After reading your review; I am glad to see that you enjoyed your experience and found the hotel to be a good fit for your needs. Whenever returning to the area, I hope you will continue to choose our Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport and we wish you safe travels in the near future.