“Alway a great stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Indialantic, Florida
“Alway a great stay!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I've been coming here for business for almost three years now. I’ve stayed at a lot of Hotels within the Tampa Bay Area and the Hilton Garden Inn is ranked as one that I have recommend to friends, family and colleagues.
There are two reasons why I continue to come back here to the Hilton Garden Inn. First is the front desk staff here is very exceptional. It’s always a pleasure to walk in after a long day and Sylvania welcomes you here with a smile and your name. This kindness doesn’t stop at the front desk…it continues down to the professional housekeeping that makes me feel right at home.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Jatheofiledes,

Thank you for taking hte time out of your day to share your experience with other travelers about our hotel. I am glad that Sil and the Houskeeping staff have a positive impact on you and they will be excited to see that you commented on their efforts. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Safe Travels
Todd Kinney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Have been staying here on every business trip to Tampa. Silvana on the front desk is the best at personal attention and making sure everything meets your expectations. The food at breakfast is always good and service is excellent. Good location and close to some very good restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Lawrence, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience about your visits to our hotel. We are glad that you have choosen our hotel as your hotel of choice. Thank you for commenting on Sils attention to details. we will share your comments with our team. Look forward to seeing you agian in the weeks to come.

Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed October 27, 2013

After a long drive from ATlanta, I was met at the desk by Rosie, who greeted me with a warm smile and immediately checked to see if I could qualify for an upgrade. She moved me to a suite and supplied me with a great breakfast pass for me and my companion. I think that the customer service provided was rare and welcomed.
The only complaint that I do have is that the AC in our room did not cool properly. It seemed as if the fan was blowing and not actually cooling the room.
Overall, the stay was nice.

Room Tip: I would say if you have kids or need a separate room to not be so close up together try a suite. Th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Anjanetta,
It was a pleasure to have you at our property. Rosie is amazing and she always goes the extra mile. I apologize for your inconvenience concerning the AC. I hope that we will have another opportunity to better serve you in the future. It is always our goal to insure your complete satisfaction. We appreciate your time and thanks again for the high praise!
sligo
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had a lovely one night stay until check out the next morning, as we were travelling international we had a large ammount of valables which we locked in the room safe overnight, when I tried to open it next morning it wouldnt, The front dest gave us a number of codes all of which didt work and he then informed us a maintance man wasnt starting till 10.00 am two hours later, we had no option but to wait when he arrived it took him nearly an hour to open it , all in all it delayed our departue by 3 hours I would hate to think if had a flight to get what would have happened

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear AineSligo, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are truly sorry that our team was not able to resolve the issue with your safe in a timely manner. We will be sure to review the process and solutions with our desk staff. If your travels bring you back to Tampa, please reach out to us and we will be sure to get you taken care of. Again, thank you for your feedback and safe travels.

Yuma, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Ever thing is excellent. Only I think need phone book for gest need local business, put them in business center are ok. don't know breaksast is include or not I didn't go dow to try. So far very good for this trip stay in Hillton Garden inn

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Donald Chin,
Thanks for staying with us recently. We certainly appreciate your business! I’m sorry for your inconvenience in regards to the phone book. We normally have one at the front desk. Breakfast is included at the Hilton Garden Inn if you are a Gold or Diamond member or if you purchase a bed and breakfast package. It is great to know that you felt your stay was ‘excellent’ and I hope that we will be your first choice the next time you stay in Tampa.
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 26, 2013

After a grueling flight it was so nice to be greeted by Rosie at check-in. She managed to find me a room quickly so I could go and refresh ahead of a busy day and quickly provided a shuttle requirement for early Sunday.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, first impressions count and you were on point.

1 Thank nycHurryUpAndWait
Dear nycHurryUpAndWait,
What a great review! We appreciate you choosing our property for your recent stay. I’m happy to hear that Rosie was able to exceed your expectations. I will pass on your comments to her. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again for your next stay!
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff is amazing cathy and rosie were very curtious and helpuful they made me feel at home ive been at many hiltons before but this one i must sayis the best one because of their great staffthe breakfast was good the rooms are amazing

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank And K
Dear And K.,
I really appreciate your review. I will let Cathy and Rosie know about your awesome feedback! I’m happy that you enjoyed your breakfast and I have to agree that the Coast Restaurant does an excellent job! I look forward to your next visit. Thanks again,
Silvana G