“Donald Chin”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #4 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Ever thing is excellent. Only I think need phone book for gest need local business, put them in business center are ok. don't know breaksast is include or not I didn't go dow to try. So far very good for this trip stay in Hillton Garden inn

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Donald Chin,
Thanks for staying with us recently. We certainly appreciate your business! I’m sorry for your inconvenience in regards to the phone book. We normally have one at the front desk. Breakfast is included at the Hilton Garden Inn if you are a Gold or Diamond member or if you purchase a bed and breakfast package. It is great to know that you felt your stay was ‘excellent’ and I hope that we will be your first choice the next time you stay in Tampa.
Silvana G.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,717)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

After a grueling flight it was so nice to be greeted by Rosie at check-in. She managed to find me a room quickly so I could go and refresh ahead of a busy day and quickly provided a shuttle requirement for early Sunday.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, first impressions count and you were on point.

1  Thank nycHurryUpAndWait

Dear nycHurryUpAndWait,
What a great review! We appreciate you choosing our property for your recent stay. I’m happy to hear that Rosie was able to exceed your expectations. I will pass on your comments to her. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again for your next stay!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff is amazing cathy and rosie were very curtious and helpuful they made me feel at home ive been at many hiltons before but this one i must sayis the best one because of their great staffthe breakfast was good the rooms are amazing

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank And K

Dear And K.,
I really appreciate your review. I will let Cathy and Rosie know about your awesome feedback! I’m happy that you enjoyed your breakfast and I have to agree that the Coast Restaurant does an excellent job! I look forward to your next visit. Thanks again,
Silvana G

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight the next morning. Hotel was very nice and clean. Carpets were cleaned that morning so the room had a slight odor and carpets were damp. It was nice to see them keeping up with routine maintenance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Angela D.,
Our property is ideal if you have an early flight since we are literally right across the street from Tampa International Airport. It doesn’t get any more convenient than that! We pride ourselves on providing our guests with immaculate rooms and we appreciate your understanding about the carpet cleaning. I hope that you will stop in again on your next trip to our area!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We have stayed in many hotels world wide. 3 in florida this last week alone. All at a Hiltyon property, Port Richey, Long Boat Key and Tampa Westshore. "Tampa Westshore" by far the best from a service, friendly, accomadative and helpful standpoint. I called from "Longboat" the nite before arriving to see if 3 rooms could be ready for us in advance of "normal" check in time.
Silvana Greene, the guest supervisor, not only had rooms for us on arrival but made sure we all had a great dinner at the "chart House" with special attention. Then when we returned we needed to return a rental car to Tampa Int"l airport. At 10;30 that evening Silvana had a van pick us up. The one evening stay capped a very special vacation for us; made posible by "Silvana" and her staff.
We have stayed at this property once before and would definitely rate it one of the best stays at ANY hotel any where we have ever traveled IN THE WORLD. a bit much? Then try it to believe it!
Thanks Silvana from Victor & Julie Pizzolato and Friends

Room Tip: Ground floor suite was roomy and convenient
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Victor P.,

It was wonderful to meet you and your friends! I am beyond excited about your review. Having the opportunity to really impact your stay and make it truly memorable is what makes my job so rewarding. It was my pleasure to have you all at our property. Even the manager of the Charthouse called to comment on what a great group you were! Thank you for taking the time to sing our praises. You made my week.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff at this hotel went out of their way to do anything they could to help us. Everyone we encountered was great! The girl who check us in (I can't remember her name) was so welcoming and gave us great advice for where to get dinner as our flight didn't land until 8:45 p.m. Rooms were clean and up to date. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They also offer a shuttle to and from the airport and parking is across the street in the garage, but it's not as if you're crossing a busy street to get to it as others have acted like. This hotel is on a street with two other hotels and a parking garage. Just down the street is an IHOP and on down from there are several upscale restaurants and a mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fatemia F

Dear Fatemia,
It’s nice to know that our team hit a ‘home run’ during your stay with us! This is the awesome experience that we go out of our way to provide to each and every guest that visits our property. We love our guests at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore! I’m glad that you felt catered to because that is certainly our goal. See you next time.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My stay at this establishment was very pleasant. The room was clean and convenient and everyone here was extremely helpful. I would like to mention Sophie as she went "above and beyond the call of duty". She was very friendly and accomodating at check-in and was wonderful with helping my husband find the perfect gift to send me during my stay. While most would just suggest sending flowers, Rosie assisted in putting together a great gift basket in which I was thrilled to receive. Thank you Rosie and all of the other staff for making my stay here feel welcome, pleasurable, and "at home".

Dear Tina H.,

I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable. It is always gratifying to hear when a member of our staff provides a stellar customer service experience for our guest. Rosie is a shining star at our front desk and we certainly appreciate your recognition of her service. I will insure that she has an opportunity to read your post. Thanks again and we hope to see you in the future!