“Tampa Hotel at very competitive rates with cordial staff.”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
Ranked #5 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I really enjoyed the stay at this property. Silvana Greene is an excellent support at this property. She is very cordial, and a big support for all the questions.
She upgraded me to King size room, considering that I am a silver member. I am frequently on business in most part of the country and I have yet to see a cordial staff like at this property.

Room Tip: this hotel is located very close to the airport. The access to every where is much easier. Lot o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Ishrat S.,
Thank you for the kudos! It was my pleasure to assist you during your recent stay with us. We really appreciate our Hilton Honors guests and their loyalty to the brand. I hope that I see you again when you travel back to Tampa!
Silvana G.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The staff at this establishment was very helpful to me (especially Rosie). Rosie was able to help me send a gift to someone staying at the hotel. In particular, Rosie went out of her way to get me a gift to send to my wife who was staying at the hotel. In fact, Rosie did this after work and in her own time. It is nice to see employees who go the extra mile to please their customers. Thank you again sooooooo much!

Room Tip: Very nice staff.

Dear Micheal H.,
I am so pleased that we were able to provide you with the exemplary service that we strive for here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore. We are indeed fortunate to have Rosie on our team! She frequently goes above and beyond for our guests and we appreciate her dedication. I will be sure to pass on your kind remarks to her. I know it will make her day to know that she helped to make your stay extra special.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Silvana was very friendly at the front desk. The rooms were always cleaned and ready when I came back from the business meetings. I didn't rent a car when I flew in, but thier shuttle service was there whenever I need to travel back and forth from the Coporate Center. The shuttle also provided a service to the local mall every hour or so. I will stay there again.

Dear Alan B.,
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about our property! We appreciate your business and I am happy to hear that you plan to visit us in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has been a mainstay for me for the past couple of years when I'm in Tampa on business. It is convenient to the airport, downtown Tampa, and MacDill AFB. This hotel has been extremely consistent in their services--the management and staff are always friendly and service oriented. The rooms are clean, fresh and comfortable, as is the pool and fitness areas. The little touches like cookies and coffee and the wonderful breakfast are always appreciated. The bar always seems to be lively but the hotel is very quiet for a good nights sleep. It's not home, but the beds are comfortable and people are nice--southern hospitality at its best.

Room Tip: Pool view is nice

Dear Patrick A.,
We are so glad to hear that we have exceeded your expectations over the years. Our best praise comes from our frequent guests. There is no higher compliment than to know that you consider us your ‘home away from home’ so to speak! I hope that we will continue to be your first choice when you are looking for lodging in Tampa.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband had been staying here often for business training and I joined him this weekend. The breakfast was wonderful - they made me an egg white omelet! and all staff were friendly and helpful. I shopped nearby and there were lots of great restaurant choices, too. I like the convenient free covered parking at the hotel. Everything was very nice.

Room Tip: I also used the gym and there is a hot tub in the pool area. It's really all very convenient and...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Joyhard,
I am happy to hear that you were able to spend the weekend with us! The Coast does an outstanding job and I’m glad you enjoyed the food as well as the service. The parking garage is definitely a plus and makes it convenient for our guests. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend with friends. This is an excellent location if you are attending any kind of sporting event in Tampa! It is minutes from Raymond James Stadium. I have stayed on business previously and was impressed with the meetings that were held there but I have to say this past weekend was a blast! From the minute we arrived the service was fantastic. Silvana the manager went above and beyond. She anticipated our needs before we did! There were some rowdy Eagles fans (can you imagine?) and she handled the situation with finesse. The rooms were spacious and the pool area is very nice. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Tampa! Kudos to Silvana and her team.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms facing the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Traveller86470,
I’m so happy that you enjoyed your weekend! We are indeed close to Raymond James stadium as well as George Steinbrenner stadium (if you are a baseball fan). I’m also thrilled to hear the meetings that you attended at our property exceeded your expectations. Thanks for your kind remarks and we appreciate you choosing Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great staff. Silvana, at the front desk assisted us greatly and welcomed us to Tampa from Tallahassee. As a Hilton Honors Gold member, I have become a little choosy with my Hilton stays. This Garden Inn provided a great value for our hectic schedule that weekend. Breakfasts were high quality as well.

Room Tip: I always request rooms away from the elevator and vending areas.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear fsutroy,
We appreciate you being a Hilton honors member and I am so glad that I was able to assist you during your recent stay. Thank you for the great review and ‘Go ‘Noles”!!!