Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$123
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$170
$157
Hilton.com
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$108
$99
Hampton.com
$84
$149
$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$129
$149
$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
1,784 results
All reviewssilvana greenefront desktampa airportparking garageshuttle serviceinternational malllaser spine institutefree shuttlebusiness centerbusiness tripnice stayclean hotelchecking inone night stayrental carconvenient locationcruise port
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was our 2nd visit, so I know our favorable reactions weren't a fluke. We arrived after a long, multi-leg flight from Europe. My watch said 10:00 p.m., but my body said 4:00 a.m. and we were too tired to drive safely back to Sarasota. Since our car was parked in the very-well-priced A-1 Express garage next to the HGI, and there is free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, we called and reserved a room.

Room was clean and very comfortable -- delicious, actually, after a long flight and a stressful baggage retrieval. Speaking of delicious, the breakfast buffet was better than average as well, with eggs cooked to order by a cook (Peter Orlovic) who actually listens to what you want, and lots of other tasty choices. He also had made some corn muffins with cranberries that my husband really enjoyed. At about $12 p.p. on Sept. 8, 2013. that is a very good value.

All the staff seemed really nice and responsive, from the gals at the lobby desk to the waitress to the To the Op. Mgr. we spoke to, Christopher Bryant. We wanted him to know that he was helping to run a hotel to be proud of.

I gave this HGI a top -- Excellent -- rating not because it's one of the greatest hotels in the world, but because it's extremely good for what it is, in terms pf comfort, value, cleanliness and location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Cando, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with other travels about your stay at our hotel. I can only image how exhasted you were after the long flight from Europe. I am thrilled that you enjoyed everything from the parking, to breakfast, and expecially the staff. Thank you for giving us such a favorable rating. We hope you can visit us again in the future!

Safe Travels,
Todd Kinney

Reviewed September 14, 2013

After a long drive from New Orleans, my sister and I was looking forward to a hot bath and a comfortable hotel to rest our head.But instead we got a hotel that showed beautiful online and a major disappointment when we arrived.The air in the room was filled with a fragrace designed to cover up something.The sofa bed was stained ,the mattress as well.Stained curtains,and pillow cases. The first thing I said to my sister was this can't be happening to us.Ok, the hotel I'm referring to is the TOWNEPLACE SUITES (MARRIOTT),Avion Park Dr. I have always loved the Hilton Hotels,and during my travels through out the years Hilton Corp.has never disappointed me.I looked out of the window of the hotel my sister booked :-) and saw Hilton,I walked over and was at awww, as I approached the front desk I was greeted with a pleasant smile from Rosie and Jonathan. I explained my situation to Rosie,and she went beyond a front desk clerk by taking us from a potentially unpleasant trip to one with great memories,. I will never forget this, and will return every year along with my family members and friends who will be returnig for the SAINTS BEATING THE BUCS .Thank you,Rosie ,because of you and other Hilton employees,we had the best first visit to Tampa.
ps Thank you for the complimentary breakfast. Donna & Gloria The traveling sisters

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Silvana G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Donna C,
Thanks for the wonderful compliments! I will insure that Rosie and Jonathan have a chance to read your great review. I’m so happy that we were able to make your first trip to Tampa a memorable one! It was a pleasure to host you here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Westshore.
Take care, Silvana G.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Consistently good experience for 5th visit in just over a year. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Hotel staff are very responsive. Breakfast buffet is good. Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport is very efficient. There is also local shuttle services to several malls. Always a good experience. Sleep Number beds are wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jan K, Thank you for posting your recent expereince about our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel to meet your needs. We hope that you will continue to stay with us on your next visit to Tampa. Again, thank you for your comments and safe travels!

Todd Kinney

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent place to stay near airport and mall. Did some shopping and then went to a concert at the Middle Florida arena. Nice modern, hip feel. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Nice pool area and pretty lobby.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jonathan J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your recent stay here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Airport and I am glad that you found our property to be a good fit when visiting for a music event @ the Florida Arena. We take pride in trying to offer our guest the very best and I am excited that you found our property to be a good fit.

If you find yourself coming back to the Tampa area, I hope you will continue to stay with us and we wish you safe travels in the near future!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed only one night, but had a great experience. I was welcomed by Silvana at the front desk with a warm smile and some wonderful restaurant recommendations. Nice big comfortable rooms at a fair price for the proximity to TPA. The staff was constantly were asking me if there is anything else they can do to help make my stay more enjoyable. I'll definitely be coming again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. After reading your response I can tell that you were pleased with our property, customer service and the amenities offered to our guest. We can’t wait to have you back as a repeat customer and in the meantime we wish you safe travels!
Thanks and take care!