“Great Steaks”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Whitby, Canada
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This place has the best steak veriety in the area. Good food was had by everyone in the family. If you want good food and great atmosphere go to this place.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kes1955

Palm Coast, Florida
“What a Great Place to Eat and Drink!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've been to Cody's in Gainesville, too, and we really liked it, so we went to their Tampa location. The food is really good and quite plentiful. If you go, make sure you try their famous onion rings . . . they are delicious. And you gotta love Happy Hour! My Bloody Mary was absolutely huge!!!! And they give you peanuts and you throw the shells on the floor. ENJOY THIS PLACE!

Visited June 2012
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“turned out to be a good restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Initially, this did not look too promising, but once we met our server, Emily, who was very good, it turned out to be a very enjoyable meal. The bread and cinammon butter are excellent and the fish and steak were of a high standard;
As it is just down the road from where we are staying, we will return, as it stands out as very good value in an area not blessed with very good restaurants.

Michael,Nottingham.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Hairy food and Worst service ever”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Having just moved to the area, I decided it would be fun to take mt adult children there to eat. Our waitress seemed a bit put out to be waiting on us. So starting with drinks, I had to wait 10 minutes after my kids drinks arrived before I got mine. Our waitress disappeared shortly after taking our order, and did not come to our table again until it was time to present the bill. My daughters chicken wings had short hairs or something on them. We would have sent the food back, but again, no waitress. The salad was drenched in Ranch dressing that my son had an allergic reaction to (no warning about the Ranch-hello migraine!) the fish I ordered was overlooked on the edges and very dry. The only good thing about the meal was the busboy, Franklin. He was the only reason we got our bread, and the only one who checked on us during our meal. Oh, and that waitress...she brought the check over, then decided to keep pestering us to find out if we needed anything, hanging around the table. Needless to say, she was looking for a tip, which she didn't get. Filled out the comment card, which was a useless waste of my time. I haven't heard back from anyone. Save your money and go elsewhere.

Ottawa, Canada
“Very fun atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This is a great place to unwind in a fun party like atmosphere. The food is very good and very reasonable and the service was good. They sell really cool t-shirts at a decent price. It is good for a nice casual dinner where you can enjoy the game on tv and have a few drinks. I would recommend when visiting Tampa.

• Visited April 2012